CVS Kidney Care, a new CVS Health company, has been launched as part of the company's portfolio of initiatives to transform health care and make a real difference in the lives of people impacted by chronic kidney disease. At CVS Kidney Care, we put the patient at the heart of everything we do. We are based on a culture of courage that rewards innovative thinking and bold action; we seek people who are ready for an entrepreneurial environment where ownership is empowered at all levels, ambiguity is actively embraced in order to accelerate innovation, and where all colleagues are committed to act as one team in service to our goals.
If you have a customer-first mindset, and desire the opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the people we serve, CVS Kidney Care might just be the next best step in your career.
The Kidney Care Designer will be responsible for internal communications using a variety of tools such as PowerPoint, SharePoint, blogs, etc. This individual will partner with leaders across Kidney Care to provide communications to a varied audience and will have experience in identifying appropriate level of detail to communicate. The KC Designer will have 3-5 years of experience with a developed portfolio of work and understand what it takes to develop meaningful creative communication.
You will be responsible to translate strategy into powerful and purposeful creative concepts. As a Designer, you have been successful in working with teams, built strong relationships with leaders and colleagues, and have seen the entire creative process from strategy to execution.
• Minimum of 3-5 years communication experience
• Experience in healthcare insurance industry preferred
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills displaying a high degree of professionalism
• Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
• Ability and willingness to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment across multiple channels that changes rapidly
• Experience with building new communication strategies while working with a continuous mindset
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Power Point, Word and Excel.
• Strong knowledge in Creative Cloud tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
• Advanced experience in SharePoint design, maintenance and build
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website