Would you like to join CVS Health within our dynamic and growing Ethics Line team?
Our Ethics Line is a resource that strongly supports over 300K colleagues plus contractors, vendors, suppliers, clients, and customers to report concerns around compliance with laws, policies, or other ethics matters. Combined with Aetna, over 10K compliance/ethics related calls are received annually and led by the Ethics Line team from receipt, through investigation, to conclusion and resolution.
As a Sr. Consultant within the Ethics Line team you will:
• Manage Ethics Line cases and have responsibility for the life cycle of cases from triage to resolution.
• Adhere to Ethics Line team policies, procedures, methodologies, and protocols.
• Work in partnership with applicable stakeholders across the enterprise, including Advice and Counsel and the Employee Relations (ER) Call Center management to manage cases effectively.
• Interface with investigative groups in the investigation and resolution of Ethics Line reports, including Human Resources, Employee Relations, Loss Prevention, Corporate Security, Legal Department, Field Management, Compliance, Pharmacy Operations and Store Operations.
• 2+ years of professional working experience.
• Ability to work with highly confidential and sensitive matters with a high degree of integrity and discretion.
• Capable of prioritizing tasks.
• Organized, detail oriented and have the ability to handle a heavy workload in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment.
• Healthcare compliance experience.
• Experience working within a corporate ethics line team.
• A self-starter with strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Highly focused on quality work product, accuracy, and attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency with Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Expertise in cultivating relationships, fostering collaboration, and influencing others across various departments and lines of business.
• Recognize, resolve and raise issues or concerns to leadership in a professional and timely manner.
• Ability to work independently and take initiative.
• Effectively and authoritatively respond to time-sensitive requests from all levels and departments within the organization.
• Bachelor's Degree is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website