The Senior Manager of Retail Customer Experience Measurement will have primary responsibility for leading a team handling the day to day operations of our Retail CX measurement and closed-loop-feedback platform. This SaaS platform collects customer feedback from shoppers and patients at our 7,500 stores and 10,000 retail pharmacies. Additionally, the platform will continue to grow and include Retail Call Center support. Ultimately the platform provides reporting for our approximately 100K+ retail support colleagues.
This leader will be the subject matter expert for customer experience feedback management for the Retail organization. They will provide leadership on measurement design, guidance about best in class CX practices, and be responsible for training on platform capabilities. Additionally, the leader will provide analytic support for interpreting feedback into actionable insights. Although the leader will not be independently responsible for the $2M+ budget, they will provide support to the budgeting and funding of the vendor-management and IT process.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Lead a team responsible for creating project plans, tracking the implementation of key deliverables, and collaborating with the business partners, vendors and IT. Use analytics to trouble-shoot process issues, determine root cause, understand budget impact and communicate findings to business partners.
2. Engage with key internal stakeholders to design solutions, prioritize initiatives and make course corrections as needed. Run internal meetings, project plans and provide status updates. Prepare effective e-mails and presentations to summarize key insights, issues and actions for internal stakeholders.
3. Specifically engage IT and vendor on data feeds. Troubleshoot data issues and remove corrupt data from data sets as needed. Support bi-lateral transfer of data files.
4. Provides training, create responses to “FAQs” and manage questions from the field and other business partners
1. 5+ years of Vendor management experience with a strong preference for experience with Medallia or another Customer Experience Management software company
2. Strong understanding of Customer Experience Measurement, Voice of Customer (VOC), Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter System (NPS), and Closed Loop Feedback
3. Advanced project/program management skills including project planning, resource planning, and scenario planning
4. Intermediate verbal and written communication skills including e-mail, communication and leadership in meetings, and PowerPoint presentations. Communications should be well organized and fluent and meet basic brand standards for consistency of presentation, use of color pallets, fonts etc.
5. Follow-up and attention to detail including disciplined follow up to e-mails from stakeholders and key vendor partners
6. Intermediate Excel or similar (i.e, Access) skills including data management, sorting, filtering and basic modeling e.g., max, min, means, etc.
1. Intermediate data management skills including basic data governance (field descriptions and types, understanding of source, summary statistics) and basic quality assurance processes.
2. 8+ years of experience highly preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website