You will be a key contributor to the team responsible for developing reporting and key financial & operational insights across our Healthcare Benefits (HCB) business to inform our cost strategy and optimize resource management.
Role will act as liaison to other finance and business functions to develop consistency in approaches used to gather financial insights, by developing and implementing best practices across the organization.
Role will provide competitive insights and benchmarking for effective resource management of capital, FTEs, vendor spend, IT spend, and/or other shared services.
This position will be responsible to:
• Drive consistency in how teams assess trends in SG&A expenses and resource needs
• Provide and direct for clarity on impacts to baseline/run-rate operations and associated costs (e.g., Training/Attrition, Service recovery, staffing ratios)
• Connect cost insights to associated downstream impacts on pricing, working closely with Underwriting & Actuarial teams
• Benchmark and provide macro implications to programs/cost profile, (e.g., inflation, job trends, payor systems/delivery costs, competitive positioning)
• Lead initiatives to drive businesses towards improvement based on actionable analytics, (e.g., benchmarking, workforce trends, etc.)
• Develop executive level presentation materials and lead discussions with / influence finance & business leadership
• Ensure enterprise and HCB cost strategies are implemented in harmony across functional areas (e.g., Business Planning & Performance Management, Controllership, Business & Shared Service Areas)
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
7+ years of experience in the finance, consulting, healthcare, analytics, and/or actuary industry
Proven ability to:
Manage cross-functional matrixed partners and stakeholders
Oversee and execute multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed and meeting deadlines
Strong Analytical and Problem Solving
Bachelors or equivalent experience required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply on company website