The Sr. Digital Product Manager's core responsibilities are to own, define and implement the roadmap for key strategic initiatives that support our customers and patients on their path to better health by providing the fulfillment options they need regardless of the types of products or services they are interested in. In this position, you play a key project leadership role managing multiple complex projects in various phases balancing strategic with tactical in partnership with multiple Agile teams and business stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
• Create a market-leading customer experience - Drive the definition, development and deployment of best-in-class capabilities that substantially enhance the consumer experience and address CVS' strategic and financial objectives.
• Work closely with key business partners to collect requirements, understand, and help identify business value, understand required capabilities, and translate these to technical product requirements
• Collaborate with technical teams to drive execution – Partner with project teams, vendors, development, analytics, systems specialists, and other technical resources in this hands-on role driving products from inception to implementation
• Build and communicate the vision - This role will have high level exposure and require superior communication and presentation skills to deliver insights to stakeholders and team members, including executives.
• Help drive our digital strategy - Conduct product and competitive research to help shape long and short-term strategy while providing quick and clear value add to the business.
• Successful candidates are expected to have strong background in managing technical products and be able to manage teams as well as contribute independently. Experience with data analysis and managing data assets is preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in product development/management/strategy within a digital setting (ideally using agile development methods).
• Experience with delivering digital customer centric and user experiences.
• Familiarity with agile processes, such as scrum, Kanban, and/or the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
• Ability to work cross functionally to align multiple teams and plan roadmaps.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
• 2+ years of Performance Management and Leadership experience.
• 3-5 years of experience using quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
• 2+ years of experience with data analysis either developing / writing queries or working with data / databases. Data-driven decision making and quantitative analysis skills.
• 2+ years of management consulting, digital strategy, or development experience.
• 5+ years of experience taking on end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
• Maintain strong relationships across key stakeholders and constituents.
• Proven ability to deliver convincing business case recommendations to senior management.
• Demonstrated collaborative style, with ability to lead and influence diverse teams.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills for technical and non-technical audiences of various levels in the organization (e.g., executive, management, individual contributors).
• 5+ years in project management including managing multiple projects in various phases and balancing strategic thinking with tactical execution tasks.
• Master or MBA degree
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology, Finance, Engineering, or related field or equivalent work experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website