As a Supervisor for the Infusion Accounts Receivable (A/R) department, you will be responsible for providing leadership for assigned Patient Financial Services (PFS) teams. You will oversee a team of Accounts Receivable (A/R) representatives that are responsible for contacting payers to collect on unpaid claims in a timely and accurate manner, researching and resolving payment variances, and managing the accurate and timely filing of claims within payer function group.
Additional responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor include:
- Maintain compliance with government reimbursement programs
- Comply with and adhere to all regulatory compliance areas, policies and procedures (including HIPAA and PCI compliance requirements), and "leading practices"
- Work with management to complete disciplinary action as required
The preferred candidate will;
- Create a work environment for employees through team building, coaching, constructive feedback, work delegation, personal example and goal setting that encourages creativity, open dialogue on work issues, professional growth, and a consistent, high level of performance; encourage and support employee decision-making within his or her scope of responsibilities
- Develop and maintain “super user” capabilities in technology applications and all other related information systems, tools, technologies, and processes
- Have 2+ years of experience using the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically word, Outlook and Excel.
What we offer you:
• Competitive compensation
• Superior work environment
• Professional growth opportunities
• Comprehensive medical, dental, prescription, and vision coverage
• Wellness programs
• 16 days paid time off, 6 legal holidays, and 4 floating holidays per year
2+ years of leadership experience in financial reimbursement or medical insurance/billing.
5+ years of Revenue Cycle or similar Accounts Receivable experience, preferably within billing/collections.
Clear understanding of how Collections and Billing impacts Revenue Cycle operations and financial performance.
Certification with Healthcare Financial Management Association, or Certified Revenue Cycle Representative preferred.
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply on company website