Accountable for the delivery of outstanding Absence Management and related Colleague Services through the management, education, development and leadership of the CVS Health Absence Management Call Center team Responsible for ensuring the Absence Management staff is fully prepared with Leave and Disability expertise including federal, state and company leave policies. Ensure the highest possible level of colleague service by providing colleagues with the tools, knowledge, technology, data and overall business unit support.
Strong leadership and supervisory background handling a diverse group of non-exempt colleagues is required. Strong background and knowledge of HR Benefits, FMLA and State leave statues is preferred but not required. The ideal candidate will have the ability to think strategically and creatively to develop short-term business programs that support long-term strategies for the department and organization; a strong commitment to Colleague Service as exemplified by behaviors and attitudes; outstanding organizational skills; and the ability to handle multiple responsibilities and activities at one time. The Absence Management Call Center Supervisor must have a strong background in technology and call center administration.
• A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
• Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively toward continuous improvement of operations both technically and functionally.
• Strong leadership skills and the ability to present information clearly and effectively to Senior Management.
• Demonstrated leadership and abilities to manage a diverse group of people and juggle many responsibilities and commitments at one time.
• Proven success in People and Project Management skills.
• Outstanding oral, written and listening communications skills with all levels and across organizational lines, as needed, including the ability to develop and facilitate presentations to both experienced and non-experienced audiences.
• Ability to develop, implement and measure realistic but challenging performance standards and communicate results throughout the organization while continuously motivating employees to achieve and exceed.
• Proven ability to establish, build, and maintain solid team and colleague relationships and work with human resource colleagues to identify solutions to meet business needs.
• Experienced in negotiation and conflict resolution skills, focusing first and foremost on the colleagues' concerns and needs.
• Knowledge of CMS and IEX.
• Knowledge of call center administration.
BA Degree in Business Administration, Management or related field and / or 4 to 5 years of Call Center experience.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website