As a Territory Manager, in an outside sale role with Coram CVS specialty infusion services, you will call on physicians, nurses, case managers, discharge planners and other healthcare professionals in hospital, office and clinic settings to facilitate patient discharge and coordinate patient care.
• You will interact directly with patients providing details of our services and answering their questions.
• You will develop and execute tactical plans to grow infusion business in key accounts.
• You will be held accountable for meeting a defined market infusion revenue budget by servicing and growing existing business.
• You will assist the market manager in growing infusion therapy business through accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies and pertinent account information.
• Work closely with clinical branch personnel to ensure the highest level of customer happiness with the goal of delivering the best service possible to patients receiving these critical therapies in their homes.
• Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients.
Registered Nurse strongly preferred.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare and https://vimeo.com/search?q=cvshealth
Territory Manager, Outside Sales, Business Development, B2B, Account Management, sales, healthcare sales, hospital sales
Minimum five years healthcare service sales experience.
Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
Ability to travel daily within the assigned territory.
Possess personal vehicle which company deems reasonably reliable
Live within the designated territory.
Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track activity
Hospital sales experience.
Familiarity with specialty pharmacy services.
Clinical experience including RN, LVN, RD, and Respiratory Therapist is a plus.
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. College degree is preferred.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website