Territory Manager will support Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
As a Territory Manager with Coram CVS specialty infusion services, you will call on physicians, nurses, case managers, discharge planners and other healthcare professionals in hospital, office and clinic settings to facilitate patient discharge and coordinate patient care. In this outside/field sales role, you will interact directly with patients and their families providing details of our services and answering their questions. Successful Medical Sales Account Manager will have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
As a Territory Manager, you play an instrumental role improving the quality of life for patients by representing specialty pharmacy services that provide high-quality, compassionate infusion care they will receive in the comfort of their home. At Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, we have a uniquely rewarding opportunity for you to apply your exceptional healthcare sales skills and represent a national leader in the home infusion field.
* Develop and execute strategic plans to grow infusion business in key accounts.
* Meet a defined market infusion revenue budget by servicing and growing existing business.
* Assist the market manager in growing infusion therapy business through accurate business projections, goals, specific strategies and pertinent account information.
* Work closely with clinical branch personnel to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction with the goal of delivering the best service possible to patients receiving these critical therapies in the comfort of their homes.
Medical or clinical sales, Sales, Marketing, Sales, Liaison, Representative, Territory Manager, Account Manager, Account Management, Business Development, Clinical Educator, Training, Team Building, Cardiology, DME Sales, Medical Device Sales, Infusion, Home Infusion, IV Team, Infusion Nurse, TPN
• Minimum five years healthcare service sales experience.
• Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
• Ability to travel daily within the assigned territory.
• Possess personal vehicle which company deems reasonably reliable
• Live within the designated territory.
* Experience with infusion sales
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED is required. College degree is preferred.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website