Why CVS Health?
As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all! We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
The Training Consultant is responsible for supporting employee performance in accordance with established operational quality standards within all Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) functions of the Coram and the Specialty organization. This role directly impacts and affects the curriculum, training, coaching, and development of hundreds of employees who support the RCM department of CVS Health.
- Facilitate training programs for the Revenue Cycle Management area as required, including new hire training, system enhancements, new projects, new business lines and additional topics based on operational needs.
- Create a conducive learning environment and provide coaching and feedback to trainees on performance in the training environment.
- Train all levels of RCM including colleagues, leads, supervisors and other leaders.
- Develop and maintain materials, content, and tools to support effective training to improve employee knowledge and performance. These materials may include work instructions, job aids, reference tables, quick reference guides, in class curriculum and modules, online training modules and any other materials used for training or education.
- Collaborate with business leaders to identify needs, establish learning objectives and provide accurate and effective learning solutions
- Anticipate business training needs based on QA findings, trainee comprehension, systems modifications, etc.
- Develop innovative, engaging, new/updated curriculum for appropriate delivery methods, including live and/or virtual instructor-led materials, self-paced web-based training (WBTs), self-paced print/electronic materials/simulations, etc. Determine the most effective mode of training delivery to ensure maximum learning and improve on the job performance.
- Effectively use technology applications and other related learning systems, tools, technologies, and processes
- Maintain strong knowledge in the functions included in RCM including billing, collecting, cash applications, credit, and patient communication.
- Complete administrative duties in support of the training programs, such as class rosters, communications to employees and leaders, scheduling classes and attendees, administering assessments, etc.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which
includes medical, dental, vision insurance as well as a
wide-ranging list of supplemental benefits and discount
programs. In addition to sixteen paid days off for
employees, we also offer ten paid holidays.
- 1+ years with professional work experience within Revenue Cycle operations, Business Support Service for Training/Education
- Experience with PC-based office productivity tools (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to articulate the impact of training and education on Revenue Cycle operations and financial performance
- Act as an enthusiastic coach and leader with demonstrated ability to mentor, train and develop employees, and monitor performance
- Outstanding organizational skills,
- Ability to interact effectively with business partners at various levels in the organization.
- Maintain a flexible customer service approach and orientation that emphasizes service, satisfaction and quality, and treats internal business partners as customers
- Healthcare experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Education in Training & Development, Organizational Development, or Business
Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website