The Supervisor of Operations will be supervising the pharmacy fulfillment functions including dispensing operations. The Supervisor of Operations will work in a climate controlled facility and have leadership development opportunities and collaborations.
The Supervisor of Operations responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Ensuring the production and quality goals are maintained daily.
• Manage the timely movement of staff within the pharmacy to ensure prescriptions are Processed, Packed, and Shipped efficiently.
• Assist with development and training of colleagues to ensure a high-performing team.
• Perform audits to ensure standards are met within the business organization as well as prioritize and monitor workflows, addressing related issues as appropriate to achieve pharmacy production objectives.
• Responsible for tracking and root cause analysis of efficiency and quality measures, primarily, but not limited to automated packing equipment.
• Assist in development and implementation of strategies and Standard Operating Procedures.
• Assist in acclimating new staff to existing equipment and all colleagues to new technology.
• Provide leadership and direction by establishing clear expectations, communicating specific performance feedback and giving timely and thorough performance reviews.
• Collaborate with the materials department and other areas of the business both internal and external to meet defined customer and client expectations.
The schedule for this position is Wednesday-Saturday from 3:00 pm to 1:30 am EST.
*Schedule can be flexible for the right candidate*
The Supervisor of Operations benefits and perks include:
• Medical and prescription Benefits
• Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA's)
• Vision and Dental Benefits
• Well-Being Programs and Incentives
• Basic Life and Accidental Death Insurance (AD&D)
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Short-term and Long-term Disability
• Retiree Health
• 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plans
• Educational Assistance
• Discount Programs
• Adoption Assistance
• Financial Well-being Programs
• Ten company-paid holidays – Six designated four floating
• Paid Parental Leave
Our philosophy shaped all our design decisions, to achieve the following program goals:
• Equitable within the enterprise and competitive and the marketplace
• Innovative and supportive of our Purpose
• Rewarding high performance; reinforcing accountability
• Following a consistent framework yet adaptable to business needs and enabling individual choice
• Making ease of use of our programs and resources a priority
• Affordable to colleagues and CVS Health; using company products and services where appropriate
1+ years experience in a supervisory/management role or lead experience in a CVS distribution location
Bilingual preferred (Spanish/English)
Knowledge of prescription fulfillment equipment, methods, risks and opportunities.
Knowledge of pharmacy terminology desired but not required.
Willingness to perform any/all of the duties supervised.
Ability to build strong business relationships with other functional areas to best support mutual objectives.
Strong interpersonal, conflict management, and negotiation skills are also required, as well as strong human relation skills to supervise and develop colleagues effectively.
Ability to work extended hours as business needs require. Demonstrated operations/production management/supervisory experience and track record with an emphasis on quality and overall process improvement.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to ensure proper operation order fulfillment processes: sound planning/decision making skills.
Able to demonstrate ability to oversee people and processes to achieve operational/production objectives, including analysis of work flow and ability to make changes in a timely manner.
Ability to communicate at all organizational levels throughout the entire CVS Health enterprise.
Proven ability to prioritize meet deadlines and focus on accuracy.
Proficient computer skills with Windows environment knowledge required (particularly Excel skills).
High School Diploma or GED
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website