If you are passionate about making a difference with the work you do, being recognized for your capacity planning while contributing to the success of strategic budgeting and labor forecasting, consider growing your career with CVS Health, a Fortune 5 healthcare leader!
As the Workforce Management Labor Planning Advisor, you will support the continued refinement, optimization, and budgeting for the Retail Front Store and Pharmacy workforce labor models. This will require finding opportunities to improve efficiency and translating operations workflow into our financial planning and budgeting process.
Your job responsibilities will be:
-Provide inputs (data analysis, reporting, productivity, budget & capacity forecasts) to operational leadership
- Build a reliable and detailed budget and labor capacity models for retail workforce management
- Lead and help develop a compelling story through data while transforming complex data into a digestible format for several level of leadership
- Summarize analyses through storyboarding activities into comprehensive presentations to foster discussion and communicate important insights
- Build labor budget models from the ground up using Advanced Excel (can write advanced macros)/Access/SQL
- Maintain operational, headcount and financial forecasting in partnership with important partners (including both Finance and Field Operations)
- Conduct in-depth analyses to determine success metrics, to identify opportunities for improvement in both strategy and tactics, and to determine Return on Investment for initiatives
-2+ years of experience in labor sizing, budget forecasting, capacity modeling
-2+ years of experience working with relational databases and SQL
-3+ years of advanced use of Excel (can write advanced macros), PowerPoint, SQL experience
- 2+ years of experience with developing strategic financial planning recommendations
- Perform with a high degree of accuracy under tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects
- Exposure to scripting with Python, R, SAS, or other data preparation and analysis tools
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, statistical analysis, mathematics or a related quantitative field
Bachelor's Degree or related work experience
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website