• You delight the traveler/travel arranger
• Listen and lead the conversation to solve problems in a timely manner with all types of customers in all circumstances.
• Connect with the caller to build trust and credibility even if the person is unknown.
• Be a trusted advisor by offering informed and insightful recommendations which provide the very best traveler experience in each situation.
• You build CWT's commercial value
• Sell products that are of commercial value to CWT and contribute to CWT's profitability.
• Remain current on value we provide to each customer.
• Adapt and change as requirements of the business change.
• You strengthen the CWT brand
• Represent the CWT brand in how you work on a day-to-day basis.
• Embrace new technology and ways of working that promote flexibility to adjust quickly to shifting needs of the business.
• Build loyalty to CWT by ensuring consistency of service delivery around the globe in a way that compliments the unique travel policy of each client with interaction to make each traveler/travel arranger feel special.
• Would be handling a team of 15 travel counselors (Upto 15) in an effective manner to ensure Quality of service and SLA's are maintained
• Ensure internal and external communication and vendor updates are downloaded to the team on timely basis by performing weekly Team huddles
• Conducting “One-On-One” feedback sessions with the team members on monthly basis
• Responsible for creating “Monthly Incentive Plans” for the team/member foster customer satisfaction and Operation delivery at its best
• Handling CWT Surveys – to ensure that the CSAT targets met for the company
• Assisting WFM in weekly roster creation of team according to their skill set and call volumes
• Key point of contact for all customer queries and resolutions. Main focus is to resolve and analyze their feedbacks/escalations and formulate an action plan to put into operational use and improvement
• Playing a key role in the daily work flow management for the team
• Assess, monitor and drive team work with the aim of even distribution of workload
• Active involvement in the Quality and operational functioning of the team- Random call/PNR calibrations and audits
• Sharing observations and common errors found in calls/emails audits with the team for their continuous improvement
• Conduct weekly Conference Calls with the overseas clients to discuss process updates and progress, team's performance and other aspects of business
• Ensure that all team members are aware of all travel policy and service level requirements.
• Process Improvement Initiatives to deliver best quality to CWT Corporate clients
• Managing people issues in the team to drive professional behavior
• Assist travellers with queries on online booking tools/customer travel profile over the phone and e-mails as and when required and taking supervisory calls
• Ensure that calls and e-mails are handled with sensitive approach towards SLA
• Ensure that "First Time Resolution" (FTR), is provided or proper escalation protocol followed
• Ensure Service Now ticket compliance, for all calls and e-mail interactions
• Ensure that Proper follow up is done on issues escalated to Level 2, till the issue is closed (Ownership)
• Adherence to accurate Service Now ticket log procedure
• Adherence to Talisma Mail Management process (Push Vs Pull ratio)
• Ensure team and effective communication is displayed all times (High on Voice Capabilities)
• Ensure that Key performance indicators like; quality/AHT are achieved consistently
• Ensure that the traveller is provided resolution in minimum possible time by coordinating with concerned departments
• Ensure expected login hours delivered on daily basis
• One should foster ethical environment and respect company policies
• Excellent customer service skills
• 1-3 years of relevant work experience in a travel vertical
• Good communication skills
• On line booking tool/GDS knowledge - Preferable
• Attention/Eye for detail
• No specific ratio defined for call and e-mail volume to be handled (Both are in scope)
• Open to work in 24X7 environment ( No shift roll over pattern followed only business requirement)
• Ability to multi task
• You will be part of Technical Service Center, irrespective of client / line of business (though the core responsibility may vary or can change with prior notice)
• Minimum typing speed of 25 words per minute
• One has to clear the Versant test
Apply on company website