Dave & Buster's is different from everywhere else. No two days are ever the same. Time will fly by serving hundreds of people with flexible schedules you can accommodate school or other jobs. Plus, your co-workers are awesome!
Dave & Buster's offers an attractive benefits package for many positions, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, FREE GAMES and more.
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Deposits staff assists management in controlling the flow of money through the building. They will provide administrative support to management through reconciliation of money, money equivalents, and all applicable paperwork.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Initial point of security for all money, money equivalents, and all applicable paperwork, including private guest information and documents.
- Makes timely and accurate calculations of bill transactions.
- Handles money accurately and balances high volume of receipts.
- Assists staff with banks, checkouts, and money, and money equivalent procedures.
- Completes all required paperwork accurately and in a timely manner.
- Conducts inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Assists Management as needed or requested.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of all Deposits areas, inside and out, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with manager.
- Assists other team members as needed or as business dictates
- Responsible for the reconciliation of any monies from their banks.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Bank or cashier experience preferred, but not required.
- Previous administrative experience or cash handling experience preferred.
- Employee needs to be able to communicate effectively with multiple guests while generating enthusiasm for D&B.
- Strong math and verbal skills needed.
- Is dressed in accordance with dress guidelines, looking neat, clean, and professional at all times.
- Must demonstrate ability to read and communicate in English.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
- Must be able to articulate clear greetings, requests for assistance, and farewells to guests.
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem solving skills
- Familiar with Excel
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dave & Buster's is dedicated to our policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, and we comply with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding nondiscrimination.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an E-Verify Employer where required by law.
- Compensation is from $16.25 - $16.25 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in E-Verify in states where required.
Apply on company website