“Surging Dave & Buster's ramps up growth” - FSR Magazine June 2017
The Restaurant Manager is the heart of the management team - motivating and coaching the hourly team, running stellar shifts, and ensuring each of our guests has an unparalleled experience.
You are the key player in an average 40,000 square foot facility that does an average $10 million in annual sales and regularly has $75k Fridays and $120k Saturdays.
- 86% Staff satisfaction level
- Performance based company with quarterly bonuses
- Ongoing development and growth opportunity
- Latest technology in managing and supervising the facility
- Full benefits package with Medical, Dental, Vision and 401K
- Monthly Game Allowance – Power Card
YOU WILL BE GREAT AT D&B IF:
- You love working in a fast-paced, multi-faceted Restaurant/Entertainment scene.
- You are able to communicate to the Employees and Guests in a way that inspires FUN!
- You like immediate gratification! Nothing better than making someone's experience better or inspiring your team to play at a higher level!
- You have never met a Goal you can't beat!
- You can live, love and embrace the Dave & Buster's culture!
LEGAL MAKES US SAY
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must have regular and predictable attendance.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills.
Apply on company website