Dave & Buster's is different from everywhere else. No two days are ever the same. Time will fly by serving hundreds of people with flexible schedules you can accommodate school or other jobs. Plus, your co-workers are awesome!
Dave & Buster's offers an attractive benefits package for many positions, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, FREE GAMES and more.
Senior Games Technician D&B's Senior Game Techs, (SGTs for short) are the best of the best! This role is built for those who love to get hands on while fixing things in one of the most unique, fun-filled environments around! They help build, troubleshoot, and repair our games, attractions, and technical equipment while delivering unparalleled guest service. SGTs are essential in the training and development of our Support Tech teams. D&B offers a lot of opportunities for career growth, along with great benefits, 401(k) with company match, and paid vacations, 50% off of food and FREE Games! Plus, who wouldn't love to get paid a competitive wage to play the latest and greatest games that they just fixed? Are you getting ready to swipe right? Let's see if we're a match.
Here's what we're looking for:
- You have a working knowledge of electro-mechanics and can Play Your Heart Out
- Able to read schematics and wiring diagrams like a pro
- Troubleshooting down to the component level and performing repairs is a Game Changer
- Possess excellent communication skills to deliver Friendly, Available, & Memorable guest service
- Has a strong sense of urgency with a You Got It! attitude
- Teach others what you know to build knowledge among the team to be Better Together
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work off an extension ladder.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dave & Buster's is dedicated to our policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, and we comply with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding nondiscrimination.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an E-Verify Employer where required by law.
- Compensation is from $15.13 - $17 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in E-Verify in states where required.
Apply on company website