Dave & Buster's is different from everywhere else. No two days are ever the same. Time will fly by serving hundreds of people with flexible schedules you can accommodate school or other jobs. Plus, your co-workers are awesome!
Dave & Buster's offers an attractive benefits package for many positions, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, FREE GAMES and more.
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Assists Bartender, Cocktail Staff and Wait Staff by maintaining area cleanliness and providing necessary support to ensure fast, friendly and accommodating service.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Responsible for bus stand cleanliness and stocking.
- Ensures wait stations remain clean.
- Empties trash and spot sweeps whenever floor needs it, or when a Manager requests.
- Performs opening/closing responsibilities, including party breakdown/duties.
- Restocks and prepares supplies for shift change and or close.
- Ensures food is properly garnished prior to running out to Guests.
- Follows all tray procedures to minimize loss and ensure food is delivered timely or correctly.
- Busses and resets tables.
- Delivers food to tables and ensures the Guests have everything they need.
- Offers assistance to Guests by clearing away dishes and glassware, and refilling beverages.
- Assists in party setup.
- Maintains cleanliness of restrooms, including restocking of supplies.
- Cleans high chairs and booster chairs.
- Assists other Team members as needed or when business needs dictate.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other Team members.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dave & Buster's is dedicated to our policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, and we comply with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding nondiscrimination.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an E-Verify Employer where required by law.
- Compensation is from $5.26 - $13 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in E-Verify in states where required.
Apply on company website