1200: Support Technician
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and maintenance of our building including games, simulators, and technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal player conditions in the midway at all times.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering Midway.
- Assists Guests by repairing and maintaining amusements equipment in a timely manner.
- Loads and refills tickets in redemption games paying special attention to securing all ticket storage areas.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying, and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games. Ensures all games are clean and unobstructed.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest traffic and promote sales.
- Assists in daily maintenance and organization of tech room and storage areas.
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other Team Members.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work off an extension ladder.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
Apply on company website