Dave & Buster's is different from everywhere else. No two days are ever the same. Time will fly by serving hundreds of people with flexible schedules you can accommodate school or other jobs. Plus, your co-workers are awesome!
Dave & Buster's offers an attractive benefits package for many positions, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, FREE GAMES and more.
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Our Winner's Circle position ensures Guests' initial impressions with Dave & Buster's are positive and welcoming. The Winner's Circle position requires a strong communicator who will guide our Guests through their Midway experience.NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members, and Managers.
- Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon entering.
- Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as needed and makes recommendations on items.
- Provides game assistance by promptly notifying Support Technicians or Management as needed.
- Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
- Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be unhappy.
- Practices proper cost controls by accurately weighing tickets and scanning merchandise.
- Responsible for stocking, displaying and securing merchandise in all storage areas.
- Responsible for the reconciliation of tickets and merchandise inventory.
- Conducts merchandise inventory during and after shift, if applicable.
- Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up to standard. Discusses problem areas with Manager.
- Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Winner's Circle. Ensures all plush and shelves are stocked, properly cleaned, and maintained.
- Properly positions and set up displays to increase Guest traffic and promote sales.
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Walk or stand 100% of shift.
- Reach, bend, stoop, mop, sweep and wipe frequently.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.
As an equal opportunity employer, Dave & Buster's is dedicated to our policy of nondiscrimination in all aspects of employment, and we comply with all Federal, State and Local laws regarding nondiscrimination.
Dave and Buster's is proud to be an E-Verify Employer where required by law.
- Compensation is from $15.13 - $15.75 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and participate in E-Verify in states where required.
Apply on company website