Day Apollo Volkswagen
What is a Manager Trainee?
The Manager Trainee is capable of selling a minimum of 10 cars per month as a salesperson, is the main back-up for the F&I Department, is proficient as a back-up Sales Manager, is the main Concierge for the Day Apollo VW Express Store and can also fill-in for the BDC.
What are the essential job responsibilities for the position?
In this position, you will cross train on the all the critical areas to grow your experience and skill set for a future management role including but not limited to:
- Is full-line VW Factory Certified and spends much of the time committed to selling cars and following up with sold and unsold customers.
- Is fully proficient with our CRM tool, Kelley Blue Book Instant Cash Offer and our road to the sale process.
- Maintains a high score on the Customer Experience Surveys, every month (95% or better is the goal).
BACK-UP F&I …
- Main F&I on the days off and vacation days of the F&I Manager.
- Responsible for accurate paperwork on every deal.
- Fully understands all documents and their legal implications.
- Fully understands all available products & their pricing.
- Excellent product
- Able to book out new car and used car deals.
BACK-UP SALES MANAGER
- Fully proficient with CRM tool from Management side.
- Understands how to structure a deal for maximum profit.
- Fully capable of appraising vehicles.
- Will fill in on certain days off and vacation days of Sales Managers.
BACK-UP FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
- Will fill in for BDC Agents
- Is proficient in grammar and able to communicate clearly & concisely.
- Is proficient in handling and communicating with leads through the CRM system.
- Understands the BDC to Sales Department hand-off process.
Apply on company website