DCH Kay Honda
Immediate need for an experienced Service Advisor.
For an on the spot interview, please call Ken Kallok -
Helping satisfied customers drive away with a smile on their face is what we do - join a team focused on earning customers for life!
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for initiating automotive services and repairs by ascertaining vehicle performance problems and service requests; verifying warranty and service contract coverage; developing estimates; writing repair orders; maintaining customer records.
- Serve as the communicator and liaison between the customer and technician; ensuring the customer's needs are understood by the technician and the needed and recommended service/repairs are understood by the customer.
- Develop estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
- Prepare repair orders (RO), obtaining approval signatures and entering RO into service database system.
- Communicate additional repair and service needs to the customer based on vehicle inspection.
- Administer the manufacturer warranty for qualifying vehicle repairs.
- Keeping customer informed of service specials, completion times and service expenses.
Apply on company website