Our Exciting Work Environment
Nestled in the southernmost foothills of Upstate New York's Adirondack Region, surrounded by 2,200 acres of lush, natural beauty, The Gideon Putnam is the only hotel located within the park and provides guests with the opportunity to get away from it all. The Resort boasts 124 guest rooms, a full service restaurant, an award winning spa, and more than 12,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space.The Opportunity
We have a newly opened, exciting opportunity available in our Food & Beverage Department for a Buffet Runner.
Primary Duties will include:
- · Provide knowledgeable and timely service
- · Responsible for set-up of buffet including supplies, food, props
- · Refill food to ensure operational standards for food levels
- · Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of buffet area
- · Maintain clean and fully stocked work area and side stations
- · Break down buffet, polish buffet ware
- · Promotes outstanding relations with guests
- · Effectively communicates with other staff members including kitchen staff
- · Able to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays
- · Proven ability to multi-task and take direction
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website