Our Exciting Work Environment
The celebrated Patina Restaurant Group is a master in the creation of special events across the nation. From catering the famed Emmy ® Awards Governor's Ball to serving intimate dinners in private residences, Patina Catering offers world-class events and wedding catering in Los Angeles. Our catering services also include Patina™ equipment rentals, supplying equipment needs for special events and gatherings. Voted “Best off-premise catered event” by both BizBash and Special Events magazine, Patina Catering delivers award-winning catering services.Responsibilities
- Plan, coordinate, and execute all catering events from start to finish and ensure the highest quality of product and service throughout.
- Negotiate prices and arrangements with clients, draws up contracts, and secures client's signature and deposit.
- Collaborate with team to organize necessary banquet, kitchen, and service staff and arrangements for each event.
- Facilitate design and delivery of appropriate catering menus by collaborating with clients and chefs.
- Maintain a working knowledge of maintaining budgetary allotments and exceeding guests' expectations in satisfaction.
- Document and reviews all records for each catering event and analyze what can be done to improve booking sales.
- Contribute to repeat and new business for catering functions and exceed the sales expectations of the Catering and Special Events Department.
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of food, wine, and spirits while marking our brands
- Communicate with clients and or event planners to prepare arrangements with for functions that are booked in person, via the telephone, or through correspondence.
- Create banquet event orders (i.e. food and beverage needs) and ensure that relevant details and arrangements are communicated to both the kitchen and banquet staff.
- Continuously communicate with various restaurant management teams, accounting management and other key company personnel to achieve maximum results with minimum time necessary.
- Handle complaints regarding catered functions and take appropriate action to ensure client satisfaction. Promote customer satisfaction at all times and facilitate exquisite banquet experiences.
Resume required with application for consideration.Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years in a full service, high volume catering company, event venue, restaurant that features private dining space, hotel, or other food and beverage unit with a similar capacity and clientele.
- Ability to travel locally to various events is required.
- Degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Business, Marketing, Event Planning or applicable specializations is a plus.
- Incredible communication skills and impeccable work habits and organizational skills to conducts detailed follow-through with clients and catering staff.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays in addition to normal business hours, as needed.
- Strong financial and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and utilize Microsoft Office Suite programs, appropriate point of sale (POS) systems, and any other required operating machines (i.e. online or digital reservation systems).
#LI-AB1Equal Employment Opportunity
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary, with Patina Restaurant Group and Delaware North.
Patina Restaurant Group, a bi-coastal boutique company, continues to grow as a leader in the premium segment of the restaurant industry! Boasting approximately 80 restaurants and hospitality venues in performing arts centers, Patina Restaurant Group offers outstanding career opportunities for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for the exceptional quality and level of service they stand for.
Our family of restaurants are aligned with unique architectural landmarks and cultural institutions that strive to enrich the American experience through fine arts, dance, music, theatre and performance. PRG operates exciting restaurants in world famous locations: from Lincoln Ristorante at Lincoln Center to the Sea Grill at Rockefeller Center; timeless spaces like the Michelin-starred Patina at Walt Disney Concert Hall, or fresh new collaborations like Morimoto Asia - our restaurants offer the finest in artisanal culinary inspirations.
Patina Restaurant Group is a proud subsidiary of Delaware North. And at Delaware North - whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants - there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you! We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world, and when put together with Patina Restaurant Group's exceptional cuisine, landmark locations, and genuine hospitality – the sky is the limit.
Apply on company website