Our Exciting Work Environment
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At TIAA Bank Field, home of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars, the TaxSlayer Bowl and the annual Florida-Georgia college football rivalry, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and premium club services for our partner. Additionally, we provide food and beverage concessions operations for Daily's Place, a 5,500 state-of-the-art concert amphitheater, which is located at the south end of the property. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines – making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
The Catering Manager will work closely with the Food and Beverage Manager to ensure effective food and beverage operations for our Premium Catering Department. Specific duties to include:
- Oversees training, scheduling and supervising of all Inclusive employees.
- Monitors food and beverage orders, deliveries to suite holders, daily sales reporting, and accounts receivable.
- Prepares various operational reports, and keeps records pertaining to purchases, requisitions and liquor logs.
- Monitors customer service, develops standards of service and follows through with customer complaints.
- Assists with menu pricing strategies for optimum per capita and budgeted cost controls. Also assists with other building related operations as directed.
- Develops and maintains positive client relationships.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience in the food service industry in suites or catering position. Prefer experience in professional/collegiate sports or entertainment venue.
- Experience in food preparation, inventory and cost control, scheduling and purchasing.
- Must be familiar with standard food and beverage equipment.
- Excellent verbal communication and supervisory skills with the ability to analyze data and make decisions.
- A 2-year degree with studies concentrated in Hospitality or Food Service management is preferred.
Apply today!!Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements. #LI-MR1
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website