Our Exciting Work Environment
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At EverBank Field, home of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars, the TaxSlayer Bowl and the annual Florida-Georgia college football rivalry, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and premium club services for our partner. Additionally, we provide food and beverage concessions operations for Daily's Place, a 5,500 state-of-the-art concert amphitheater, which is located at the south end of the property. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines – making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.The Opportunity
This position is a seasonal position at TIAA Bank Field. The season begins in July and ends in January.
- Reports to work at scheduled time in full uniform.
- Maintains high standards of friendly customer service by greeting all guests and being genuinely interested in their needs.
- Delivers order from kitchen to guest in an efficient and timely manner.
- Carries trays with food and beverages back and forth between kitchen and dining area.
- Delivers proper serving utensil with the food.
- Adds water to bottom of chafers.
- Light all sternos for the hot foods being delivered into chafer.
- Take down trash dumpsters to outside trash compactor.
- Set up and work catering parties, as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed.
Completes opening and closing side work as assigned; cleans off and wipes down work area and carts at the end of event/shift.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills; ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
- Ability to multi-task in many different areas and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to follow job procedures and supervisor instructions.
Education & Experience:
- No experience required. Orientation and on-the-job training provided.
- Must be willing to attend SafeStaff training.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 35 pounds; ability to push up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk for entire length of shift.
- Frequent bending, stretching, reaching and walking up and down stairs as the work duties demand.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Variable temperatures – required to move between hot, noisy conditions of kitchen and climate-controlled dining environment
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Apply on company website