Our Exciting Work Environment
The Gideon Putnam Resort & Spa is a historic destination located within Saratoga Spa State Park. Delaware North manages the hotel and dining services, as well as the famous Roosevelt Baths & Spa.
The hotel boasts 124 rooms and 22 suites, all with views of park as well as 12,000-square feet of event space and a casual, on-site restaurant and bar, Putnam's, serving creative cuisine inspired by the City of Saratoga.
Overall, this upstate New York destination combines more than 75 years of historic character with exceptional service and modern facilities.
We have a newly opened position for a Food and Beverage Supervisor. This is a full-time position that reports directly to the Food and Beverage Manager.
- Manage the day to day operations of all Food & Beverage outlets
- Lead pre-shift meetings to strategize service for all functions
- Oversee the set-up, preparation, and execution of banquet functions to guest expectations
- Maintain proper procedures of Micros, Tip Declarations, and daily time sheets
- Maintain consistency in procedures and expectations
- Establish rapport with clients/meeting planners
- Ensure proper cash handling and record keeping of all transactions
- Promote outstanding service and guest relations
- Effectively communicate with other staff members including kitchen staff
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Strong communication, leadership and multi-tasking skills
- A commitment to excellence in guest service
- Must be comfortable with cross-training and assisting in several areas of Food and Beverage
- Able to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has global operations at high-profile places such as sports and entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000 employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3 billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in hospitality, at www.DelawareNorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website