Our Exciting Work Environment
Grounded in a foundation of family ownership for over 100 years, Delaware North has earned a reputation as one of the most admired family-owned hospitality companies in the world. At TIAA Bank Field, home of the NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars, the TaxSlayer Bowl and the annual Florida-Georgia college football rivalry, we provide food and beverage concessions, luxury suites catering, and premium club services for our partner. Additionally, we provide food and beverage concessions operations for Daily's Place, a 5,500 state-of-the-art concert amphitheater, which is located at the south end of the property. We're working behind the scenes and on the front lines – making each guest experience, moment and memory the best it can be.
Why work for us?
- You'll be a part of TIAA Bank Field game day experience
- Work with your friends
- Rewards and Recognition program
- Corporate Friends and Family Lodging discount program
- Low commitment for part-time work
- Great for 2nd income, students, and retirees
Opportunities to Advance
- Ability to develop your leadership skills and be on the fast track for hospitality career advancement
Come help sports fans create memorable moments while enjoying where you work. Apply today!The Opportunity
Job Summary: This position will focus on the operational side of food safety. Responsibilities will include implementation and documentation of internal quality systems that enhance production while meeting all internal and external (customer and compliance) specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES of the Food Safety Supervisor include but are not limited to the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Assist in overseeing Quality and Food Safety Programs, including implementation, staff training and documentation.
- Complete internal audit program for quality and food safety plans each event.
- Take the initiative to see and assign general cleaning tasks in work areas.
- Follows protocols for sampling and testing of product and environment.
- Communicates with production supervisors and line workers' deficiencies that are found or new policies taking effect.
- Performs the calibrations of recording/measuring equipment.
- Assist in recording data for all audits.
- Records any maintenance issues found during inspections
- Provide communication to the Management Team.
- Required: Previous work-related experience in food safety*
- Required: Supervisory experience*
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Good communicator
- Organized and detail-oriented with problem-solving skills
- Able to obtain all required certifications and renew as necessary
Apply on company website