Our Exciting Work Environment
This position will be based out of Delaware North's new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.The Opportunity
The Training Development/End-user Education – Analyst will coordinate the implementation of the training and support programs for the company's BirchStreet Procure-to-Pay platform at US-based Delaware North locations. Responsibilities will include:
Develop Training Strategy and Content
- Create and maintain source content for course development
- Conduct independent research to ensure the accuracy, relevance and currency of instructional content
- Develop/maintain a course structure detailing the sequence and duration of lessons, topics, and sub-topics, including assessment items for learning objectives and synopses for lessons describing their purpose
- Use Articulate authorware to build/update training content on learning management system (Saba)
- Coordinate corporate learning management administration as it relates to P2P system content.
- Maintain records of attendance (LMS and classroom).
- Review course as it is developed to ensure its alignment and integrity with the instructional plan and documented standards of quality in alignment with corporate goals
- Prepare manuals, documentation and status reports to contribute to project management and maintain library of training and reference materials on SharePoint.
Change and Project Management
- Assist in implementation of actions necessary to ensure effective integration of training requirements, resources, and delivery plans
- Coordinate/schedule with 3rd party solution provider for unit on-site training visits and to ensure consistency and accuracy of training
- Coordinate with P2P program team to deliver communications and training related to program updates and new processes
- Manage training schedule
- Develop/implement change management strategies for increased adoption and engagement of staff across subsidiaries
- Facilitate buy-in and participation of change management strategies from P2P program team and other internal stakeholders
- Respond to support requests - provide remote and on-site support to unit personnel
- Recommend alternative instructional strategies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the training program
- Propose instructional strategies and media to be used in course development
- Management of 3rd party solution provider head of training and resources dispatched to DN locations
- Collaborate with internal and external Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) in the curriculum development for the company's P2P system training program
- Lead and/or participate in work sessions with SMEs
Required Education, Experience & Skills:
- Four-year college degree.
- 5+ years of prior experience in technical training/technical training program design.
- MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Access, MS Outlook, SharePoint, Saba LMS, SharePoint, Articulate and other web training content authoring tools.
- Ability to understand technical documentation and translate it into training materials.
- Understanding of adult learning principles.
- Understanding of Instructional Systems Design.
- Familiar with broad spectrum of instructional solutions available to achieve learning outcomes.
- Proficient in use of PC systems; and MS Office including Word, Excel, Power Point and Access.
- Prior experience with, or interest in learning about, the development of web-based training.
- Required travel of 40% primarily within the US, with potential of UK and Australia travel.
- Highly organized and able to contribute to project management.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website