Our Exciting Work Environment
Boston Logan International Airport is New England's primary airport and one of the nation's busiest transportation hubs. Starting mid-2018 through 2019, Delaware North will bring its world-class travel hospitality expertise to the 36 million-plus travelers who pass through the airport each year with a wide array of new food, beverage and retail offerings that are true taste of Boston. Full- and quick-service restaurants and retail outlets will be located throughout the airport, with locations in multiple-terminals.The Opportunity
Under general supervision of the department manager/chef, responsible for cleaning of kitchen and dining areas, in accordance with Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards.
* Maintains cleanliness of guest eating area
* Wipes down tables, chairs, booths, and trays
* Empties trash and cleans garbage pails
* Brings garbage to dumpster
* Breaks down boxes and brings to compactor
* Maintains ice dispenser filled at all times
* Sweeps and mops floors
* Stocks supplies such as food, dishes, and utensils in serving stations, cupboards, refrigerators, and salad bars.
* Stocks, organizes and cleans condiment areas
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas, by hand or using hand trucks.
* Performs other duties as assigned
*Applicants must have the ability to pass a TSA/Federal background screen as per airport requirements
* Washes pots, pans, and dishes
* Assists with accepting delivery items and storage of such items.
* Assists in cleaning and preparing various foods for cooking or serving as needed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* No experience required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
* Ability to take and follow direction
* Must have valid drivers' liscense
* Reliable and independent
* Ability to adhere to Company's GuestPath Universal Service Standards
* Ability to lift and carry up to 60 lbs
* Frequent standing and walking on tile surface, for entire length of shift
* Frequently required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at waist, bending and squatting
* Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, mops and brooms
ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
* Kitchen environment – noise levels may be moderate to high
* Works frequently in a hot and damp environment.
* Hazards include, but are not limited to, cuts from broken glass, metal cans, slipping and tripping.
* Occasionally immerses hands in water to perform cleaning duties
*Nothing in this job description restricts the management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities on this job at any time.
After submitting your application, you will receive a text and email invitation within 24 hours to begin our pre-screening and on-demand text interview process. Tell us about yourself, answer a few questions and quickly qualify for the position on your own time, all from the convenience of your mobile device!
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) prohibits discrimination by employers, in compensation and employment opportunities, against qualified individuals with disabilities who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the “essential functions” of a job. A function may be essential for any of several reasons, including: the job exists to perform that function, the employee holding the job was hired for hi/her expertise in performing the function or only a limited number of employees are available to perform that function.
Delaware North Companies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity EmployerWho We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website