Instructional Designer/Trainer with outstanding creative and communication skills needed for an immediate full-time position representing Dell Technologies.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Instructional Designer/Trainer will collaborate with Dell's product design teams to develop computer-based learning (e-learning) modules through course development software and a learning management system (LMS). The goal of this position is to help Dell's employees acquire knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner. In addition to Training, the Instructional Designer/Trainer will assist the Digital Media team to review and respond to customer feedback and questions.
With 2020's rapid growth comes an exciting career path and professional development opportunities. We represent companies throughout the US across multiple industries affording unlimited growth. 2020 trains its teams to succeed in any environment, and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems. A typical career path starts here and progresses to growing in your skill set, development and certifications. Your course is limitless!
ABOUT 2020 COMPANIES
For nearly 25 years, 2020 Companies has been the premier outsourced sales and marketing agencies in the US launching and advocating new products and brands, penetrating new consumer segments, and executing sales and marketing strategies. 2020 trains our teams to succeed in any environment and equips them with the best technology and training to be flexible, engaging, and adept at solving problems.
Based in Round Rock, TX, Dell Technologies is a multinational information technology corporation, known for their innovating leadership in consumer electronics design and technology. Dell delivers a broad range of digital consumer electronics, such as personal computers, servers, smartphones, televisions, computer software, and network security, positioning themselves ahead of industry trends in order to deliver value to customers.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Medical Benefits
- Continued Education
- Paid Time- Off
- Fun Work Environment
CLICK TO APPLY NOW FOR INSTANT CONSIDERATION
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the training and development of new and current employees
- Effectively develop training for multiple departments as well as new tools/programs to accelerate the learning curve
- Accurately present compliance-related new hire orientation materials and appropriate mentoring programs
- Conduct pre-training conference calls with class attendees to discuss training expectations and travel guidelines
- Efficiently manage post-training activities including grading assessments, shipping signed compliance documents to HR, and communicating final training attendance roster to appropriate departments
- Conduct in-field observations to identify opportunities of improvement or areas of excellence; report findings to Training Manager and Sales Supervisor/Manager as appropriate
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Effectively design training materials to enhance the overall learning experience and facilitate adult learning; include: lesson objectives, instructional strategy, delivery media and assessment as well as business purpose, target population, course objectives, course maps, task analysis plan, and assessment plan
- Promptly provide accurate and complete training class
- summaries/documentation at the conclusion of each session to close the on-boarding loop
- Conduct 2-4 hours of in-field observations monthly
- Bachelor degree or higher in Education, Business, or related field
- 3-5 years of successful training experience, preferably within direct marketing/ telecommunications
- Proven track record in employee performance improvement
- Ability to perform independently with strong decision making skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and customer service orientation
- Creative curriculum design utilizing technology-based tools and processes
- Ability to stage a consultative selling process that overcomes objections and connects with company's needs
- Impeccable oral, verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience with computer based training tools such as: Captivate, Flash, Knowledge Planet, and other technologies that enhance the training experience
- Ability to travel extensively
Apply on company website