Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Administrative Services Manager
Key Role Description:
The Administrative Services Manager (Manager) is responsible for providing guidance, expertise, coaching and counseling to 25 administrative professionals in the Miami/Tampa, FL office. The Manager will be a subject matter expert and key business advisor to internal clients and key stakeholders on all administrative related matters and will create operational efficiencies in providing administrative services across all areas of responsibility. This role will oversee the daily activities of providing administrative support to include workload management, training and professional development, adherence to Deloitte guidelines/policies/procedures, and implementation of One Team initiatives within their teams. A critical component of this role is to ensure outstanding service delivery to all supported clients by building effective relationships, communicating effectively, and cultivating strong team performance. Limited travel may be required.
Manage Daily Operations –
Manages all daily aspects of the an administrative team to ensure effective and efficient service delivery
- Proactively meet with staff to build a cohesive team by educating, sharing information, and providing updates. Ensure consistent implementation and compliance of One Team initiatives.
- Meet regularly with team members to understand issues and assess workload, service challenges, and provide continuous, ongoing performance feedback. Define clear business objectives and guide the work of others using strong problem-solving skills to address complex service challenges.
- Coordinate staff assignments considering an individual's career goals and the needs of the business; identify and assign teams for internal clients to ensure consistent service delivery.
- Partner with One Team Leader (Senior Manager) to develop and execute strategies, programs, and processes for delivering a superior customer experience.
- Collaborate with other service lines within Workplace Experience and across multiple offices in support of efficient and well-coordinated service delivery.
- Monitor various reporting tools to ensure team members' compliance with policies and procedures (daily time reporting, overtime, etc.) and update various management tools and applications regularly.
Manage Client Relationships –
Build and maintain effective internal client relationships; manage virtual relationships across multiple office location including variety of key stakeholders.
- Meet regularly with supported internal clients to build strong relationships, understand business needs, manage service delivery, resolve issues, and bring solutions. Educate clients on the Manager role and responsibilities.
- Build effective internal client relationships; proactively communicate issues, challenges, and solutions upwards to ensure successful service delivery and relationship management.
- Proactively communicate support assignments and perform regular assessments to align team members' skill sets with client expectations and business requirements. Regularly discuss service offerings and service delivery challenges.
Financial Planning and Analysis –
Manages budget effectively through regular analysis and interpretation of key metrics including headcount forecast and reporting by period, overtime, and revenue.
- Evaluates compensation adjustments; reviews recommendations provided by Talent and makes appropriate adjustments for Talent and One Team Leadership review.
- Provides regular reporting and analysis each period, as well as ad hoc reporting as requested by One Team leadership.
Performance Management –
Drives team members performance management process including annual goal setting, check-ins, and regular processes; work collaboratively with One Team Leadership and Talent on performance management issues.
- Cultivates strong team member performance through coaching and performance management.
- Conducts performance discussions that foster trust and elevates performance of team members.
- Writes effective performance reviews; demonstrating poise and professionalism in facing resistance or challenges.
People Development –
Serves as a role model and primary counselor to team members.
- Mentors, coaches and assists in the development of team members.
- Recruits and develops high performing talent; interviews, makes hiring recommendations and coordinates onboarding and training of new hires and transfers.
- Understands and assesses team member skill levels to recommend appropriate training and professional development; counsels and motivates team members to capitalize on their strengths and improve development areas.
- Leads and embraces change; responsible for successful change management.
- Creates an environment that builds accountability for and commitment to meeting objectives; builds trust, confidence and credibility with team members, which includes the ability to exercise discretion when dealing with privileged, personal or confidential topics.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5 - 8 years of relevant experience supervising others in a large corporate environment preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and attention to detail; strong problem-solver with the ability to develop creative and innovative solutions to complex problems
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with people of all levels
- Ability to manage virtually
- Ability to define and communicate clear business objectives and desired outcomes
- Ability to analyze/interpret difficult situations and provide recommendations for resolution
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- MS Office experience
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you are applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRBJ005-CL5
Apply on company website