Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center – we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below …
Work you'll do
You would start by taking over (from a Washington, DC based team) execution of the monthly operations and controls of a series of custom econometric models we have built for a federal client. Additionally, you would design and execute operational controls and demonstrate the effectiveness of those controls to the client. Once established, you would stand up a code repository and change management infrastructure for the model package, introduce and manage a form of DevOps for the model packages (i.e. development build and deployment processes and controls. Finally, you will expand the DevOps built around the model package, applying the same principals to a separate but related risk analytics codebase. After the operational aspects of the project are made solid, you will contribute to the model code base as a member of the model development team.
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts, to cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• Econometric modeling experience, moderate SAS experience, and the ability to execute a regular operationalized process.
• Ability to decipher SAS code and execute a series of interdependent SAS jobs that are not necessarily well documented.
• Experience with automation scripts and/or tools and the ability to proactively shift a code base from manual to highly automated and controlled.
• Experience with operational controls around data transfer processes. Position would be more controls- and operations-focused initially (i.e. someone else's code) and then transitioning to be coding-focused after a few months (i.e. your own code).
• The role will be\nresponsible for developing risk analytics reports, dashboards, and process\nconfigurations within SharePoint
• Involved directly in the technical build-out and/or support of SharePoint, databases, query tools, reporting tools, BI tools, etc. that enable data capture, analysis, and/or data visualization
• Develop processes and procedures for new SharePoint development
• Maintain tactical SharePoint solutions that provide data capture and data investigation capabilities
• Ability to obtain & maintain the required security clearance
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Modeling specifically for financial institutions, specifically around ALLL (allowance for loan and lease losses).
•Data Analytics and\nInsights Developer with SharePoint Experience
• Experience with DevOps technology such as build automation, automated testing, CICD is a plus.
• Use of open source analytical packages like pandas.
• Data munging and/or data science.
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements:
• Must be willing to live and work in the Gilbert, AZ location.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20GILADVMLUSDC96459
Apply on company website