Finance & Enterprise Performance Consulting
Use your experience to join our award winning AnaplanPractice- Anaplan has selected Deloitte as their Global Implementation Partnerof the Year for the 6th year in a row!
The Finance & Enterprise Performance Offering works as atrusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implementand deliver as a service solution, helping our clients develop strategies andcapabilities to support enterprise wide decision making, improve financeoperations, and create impact within their organization.
Work you'll do
A Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components ofclient engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creativebusiness solutions for large companies. Key responsibilities will include:
· Manage teams in the identification ofbusiness requirements, functional design, process design (including scenariodesign, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining supportprocedures.
· Formulate planning, budgeting,forecasting and reporting strategies.
· Manage full life cycle implementations.
· Develop statements of work and/orclient proposals.
· Identify business opportunities toincrease usability and profitability of information architecture.
· Experience with program leadership,governance and change enablement.
· Develop and manage vendorrelationships.
· Lead workshops for client education.
· Manage resources and budget on clientprojects.
· Assist and drive the team by providingoversight.
· 6+ yrs relevant experience implementingone or more EPM technologies
· 1+ yrs experience as an Anaplan SolutionArchitect and/or Anaplan Delivery Manager
· 2+ years' experience leading andmanaging project teams
· Travel up to 80% (While 80% of travel is a requirement of therole, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until furthernotice.)
· Bachelor's Degree
· Limited immigration sponsorship may beavailable.
· Advanced Degree preferred
· Strong functional knowledge aroundfinancial systems and processes
· Proven skills as a team member, teamlead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
· A proven resource in defining systemsstrategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing,training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical businesssolutions under multiple deadlines
· Ability to work independently, managesmall engagements or parts of large engagements
· Willingness to mentor junior staff
· Committed to gaining exposure tomultiple industries
· Adept at implementingtechnology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
· Strong oral and written communicationskills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
· Strong problem solving andtroubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
· Ability to collaborate with clients
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research:know some background about the organization and the business area you'reapplying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATCMGRKP004-EP
Apply on company website