Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A systems' professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Android Developer, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our Project Delivery Practice.
Work you'll do
- Experience and aptitude building and delivering Android applications
- Deep understanding of Android Architecture Components, Kotlin, Android SDK, dependency injection, MVVM architectural patterns, and RESTful web services
- Experience in Analytics, GCM, Maps SDK, Google Fit a plus;
- Knowledge of machine learning and experience and CI/CD a plus;
- Experience architecting mobile application platforms a plus;
- Hands on development experience in Android Studio, Kotlin and backend solutions such as Junit, SQLite
- Understanding of Git flow and other branching strategies
- Technical experience developing any of iOS (Objective-C or Swift), Spring-based Java web services, or modern Web technologies like Angular and Node JS, would be a plus, but is not required.
- Experience leading geographically distributed teams
- Developing analytical and insightful recommendations to meet deliverable targets and complete project tasks within budget and to customer satisfaction;
- Identifying and communicating conflicts or issues to Project Manager or Team leader;
- Contribute positively to team culture, with a focus on inclusion and diversity;
- Building positive client and peer relationships by developing an understanding of customer's business and project scope;
- Strong writing skills, both completing business-facing functional and technical documentation. Knowledge of formal design methods and artifacts (e.g the UML) would be an advantage.
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
- Minimum 5 years' experience implementing Android applications
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in Kotlin
- Minimum 5 years' experience implementing business and custom facing software.
- Bachelor's degree (any kind) and ability to demonstrate technical aptitude;
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence required;
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams;
- Superior verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions;
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14022
Apply on company website