Are you a detail-oriented, inquisitive individual who enjoys coming up with innovative solutions? At Deloitte, we provide audit services using an approach designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of our clients. As an Audit & Assurance Senior, you'll design and execute audit procedures based on the client's business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes. At Deloitte, you'll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
Work you'll do
As an Audit & Assurance Senior, you will interact with clients directly to discuss field audit issues. Not only will you work independently, but you'll also collaborate with a diverse group of talented audit professionals. You'll use our cutting-edge audit tools and technology. Other responsibilities will include:
- Perform audit procedures related to clients' financial statements
- Supervise assigned staff in executing the audit approach and perform a first level review of staff assigned work
- Research accounting & auditing matters and document conclusions
- Leverage artificial intelligence, advanced analytics, data visualizations
- Utilize innovation tools to assess client data
- Provide excellent timely client service, deliver high quality work and strengthen client relationships
- Effectively work in a virtual environment
Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiative and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our audit professionals are committed to excellence and to enhancing the trust of the investing public and capital markets. Quality is our top priority, and by focusing on innovation, we continue to raise the bar on quality and deliver greater value to our clients. Learn more about Deloitte Audit.
- 3+ years of public accounting or equivalent experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or related field
- CPA Eligible
- Advanced degree in accounting or related field
- Experience with internal controls
- Experience with a regional or Big 4 accounting firm
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, team environment
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements
- Potential for extensive travel
- Experience working independently on multiple assignments or engagements, even in a virtual environment
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) certification
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, we believe in professional development and helping our people grow. We offer learning opportunities to help you sharpen your skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. We support the development of leadership and technical skills through leading-edge learning development solutions such as our Welcome to Deloitte on-boarding program, career milestone learning programs, and Audit technical training. Deloitte University, our 107-acre, $300M center, demonstrates our commitment to development by delivering an interactive, immersive learning environment that offers a physical campus in a virtual world. Welcoming more than 50,000 learners annually from 81 countries, we're considered one of the leading private companies for growing leadership skills. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 17606
Apply on company website