Automotive Dealer Coach
Are you an experienced Automotive professional who has a passion for helping your clients reach new heights of profitability, customer experience and efficiency? As an Automotive Dealer Coach, you will work alongside Deloitte's industry leaders to support our dealer clients improve their profitability, customer experience and efficiencies by offering dynamic and innovative solutions around usage of technology, process improvement and change management to address the constantly evolving dealer automotive landscape.
Work you'll do
Advise our clients on the design, development, and delivery of dealer coaching focused on improving dealer performance.
- Develop, schedule, and deliver coaching and training programs focused on improving dealer profitability, customer experience and efficiencies
- Maintain awareness of industry trends and develop training materials and strategies to incorporate trends and market changes
- Influence dealer behavior and gain acceptance of the performance improvement plans
- Promote new ideas and business solutions that consider industry trends, use of technology, and market needs
- Work closely with dealer leadership personnel, anticipate and address concerns and work to resolve issues as they arise
- Communicate insights from coaching sessions internally (Deloitte) and with corporate organization personnel to help drive the structure, format, and method of execution for new training programs
- 10+ years' experience working at an automotive dealership in various roles (sales, finance, operations), or OEM experience in dealership development
- Track record of developing and delivering coaching and training programs focused on improving dealer performance, customer experience and future retail concepts.
- Experience in conducting training-gap analysis, curriculum development and delivery methodologies including in-person training sessions via one-on-one format, group setting format and WebEx and e-learning formats.
- Analytical capabilities to analyze dealer, OEM data and external financial data to provide insights and opportunities for improved performance and profitability
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte Advisory" means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, where applicable. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 49173
Apply on company website