Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a AWS Cloud Developer, get it done type of person who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider a Project Delivery opportunity with Deloitte.
Work you'll do
• AWS Cloud Developer will assist with the development, support and maintenance of solution in the AWS cloud environment. This person will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to coordinate enhancements, support, troubleshoot efforts and to provide insight and recommendations for client solutions.
• Provide Requirements analysis and design solution for project in the Investment Management space for large financial client.
• Coordinate with the onsite and offshore developers with respect to issues and follow up
• Respond to customer queries/clarifications in a timely manner.
• Work closely with application development & support groups to ensure smooth go-live support
• Develop applications in AWS EC2, Lambda and Lake formation service
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
• 3 + years of professional work experience
• 3 + years Expertise in AWS EC2, EC2, EKS, Lambda, Lake formation services
• Expertise in Python & Pyspark Programming
• Strong communication and collaboration skillset
• Highly motivated, self-starter, and goal-oriented
• Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 25% (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Willing to work in Boston, MA.
• Experience in Financial domains related to Investment or Asset Management
• Good experience in SDLC, Agile, Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery, and change management
• Background working in an Agile methodology to develop software
• Fluency with CI/CD tool sets such as: Jenkins, Ansible, Cloud
• AWS certification is preferred and/or hands-on AWS implementation and support experience
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 50211
Apply on company website