The role requires an experienced Human Capital professional who can sell and lead a portfolio of BPO clients. This role supports overall strategy, analysis, and execution for the commercialization & go-to-market of our BPO offering.
Deloitte has served over 250 clients world-wide in various industries and has successfully delivered over 350 projects, a number that continues to grow! We utilize our skills diagnosing and solving problems to help our clients sustain their success after implementation!
- Responsible for supporting the development of the Human Capital (HC) BPO strategy to enhance clients long-term technology solution and to provide an entry point to new clients with a possible long-term need (AMS).
- Drives Innovate strategy and identifies, develops and executes sell-with opportunities to across Human Capital
- Responsible for leading client engagements for HC BPO projects and managing the delivery teams on an engagement. Engage with strategic partnerships and other teams to deliver on pipeline
- Work with Operate Leaders to sell and deliver HC BPO at stand alone and select AMS engagements.
- Support and engage with internal teams to develop business case tools, competitive assessments, Pipeline tracking, customized selling materials, contract support, etc.
- Develop and execute the plan and associated order boards to further develop client engagement, innovation and skillsets/capabilities across practitioners
- Identify growth opportunities by leveraging data analytics, new product enhancements, cross-consulting opportunities, and by optimizing integrations across HC AMS.
- Advanced degree with 10+ years of Human Capital BPO experience with deep exposure across the overall HC process taxonomy (including payroll/time) both functionality and technically
- Flexible, positive and results-oriented attitude works well with changing timelines and priorities and can proactively manage up. Works with a sense of urgency and makes efforts to motivate others towards common goals.
- Demonstrated ability to gather and synthesize complex information, make sound tactical decisions, and communicate such information in a clear, simple way to a variety of audiences, ranging from senior executives to working-level technical specialists.
- Ability to formulate and communicate strategies rooted in deep knowledge of product, consumer, and market factors, with the ability to think creatively and outside the box
Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
About Deloitte Consulting's Human Capital as a Service
In today's ever-evolving world, the only constant is change. To stay ahead, organizations need to have real-time access to Human Capital insights, experts and innovative technology solutions that are designed to not only drive, but sustain and extend organizational performance and engagement. HCaaS helps organizations to move faster, adapt quickly, learn rapidly, and embrace a dynamic workforce.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15091
Apply on company website