Business Transformation Manager
CTS - Business Process Transformation & Experience
Deloitte Shared Services LLP (Enabling Areas)
Work you'll do
- The person will be responsible for the delivery of process innovation and continuous improvement initiatives across multiple service areas of Talent. It will play an important role in helping to foster a culture of sustainable change through the creation and embedding of LEAN methodology, DESIGN THINKING and the supporting framework, to deliver business transformation.
- Understand and evaluate all critical processes, and identify areas of inconsistency or inefficiency, including recommendation of solutions to optimize processes
- Lead focused, collaborative, cross-functional deep-dive workshops for high priority initiatives and bring process and data driven focused approach to support the organization's goals
- Provide strong project management skills, expertise in quality management and ability to make major changes in organization
- Change management - Drive sustainable change through the organization through collaboration and cross function work. Establish process, procedures to ensure sustainability of project results
- To support the delivery of better value and greater efficiency through the identification and elimination of unnecessary complexity within business processes and identification of better ways of working
- To identify trends and process variations as part of establishing a continuous improvement monitoring system and assist in the development and implementation of a ‘best-in-class' continuous improvement strategy
- To take ownership of change initiatives from evolution/efficiency identification through to project delivery via internal governance and controls
Illustrative Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for developing solutions to meet clients- business objectives based on market insight and data. Spotting trends and technologies that play roles in transformation of Talent.
- Participates in creating and implementing strategies that improve Talent processes - Defines digital technology roadmaps in collaboration with Talent Technology, ITS, business stakeholders to support the Talent Digital Transformation journey.
- Support cost efficiencies and quality improvement activities through the use of new and/or enhanced technologies, automation and Lean practices
- Reinforce global and standardized policies, processes, and technology for service delivery to increase operational effectiveness and efficiency
- Work in coordination with the Talent Centers of Excellence, Talent Technology, ITS, as well as a variety of other stakeholders
What You'll Need
- Experience in developing all aspects of Digital Transformation including market analysis, requirements gathering, strategy, business case, target operating model and high-level design, across a broad range of industries
- Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization's holistic customer experience; ability to see the - bigger picture-, and execute accordingly
- Strong problem identification skills and creativity to develop new, innovative solutions.
- Excellent understanding of continuous improvement concepts including Six Sigma, Lean, value stream mapping
- Ability to set-up, facilitate and lead service improvement/'WorkOut' sessions with a range of business stakeholders (incl. Experience of process/value stream mapping)
- A ‘completer-finisher' taking accountability for ideas from inception to delivery, in an environment that requires robust metrics to confirm success
Core Talent Services (CTS), a channel of the Deloitte Talent organization within the Enabling Areas business, delivers a breadth of Talent services through an innovative and customer-centric shared services model. The CTS vision is to make a global impact through a distinctive Talent experience. The operating principles are to be bold in everything we do, own the experience and seize every moment to grow. CTS focuses on delivery of both strategic and transactional services, either directly for the Deloitte businesses or in support of the Talent Business Advisors and Talent Centers of Excellence (COEs).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree in business, HR or related areas (preferred)
- Certifications in Kaizen, Enterprise Lean, Six Sigma or related Process Improvement (preferred)
- PMP Certification (preferred)
- Experience in implementation of HCM is preferred
Required Technical Skills:
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a Shared Services or related organization
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management/Program Management
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Hands-on experience in putting together compelling business presentations is required
- Knowledge and experience in HR process and shared services environment is a must
- Experience in working with senior leaders to determine organizational needs
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRJM106-HRL5
Apply on company website