Campaign Manager – Adobe Experience Cloud / Campaign
Location: Chicago, IL or New York, NY
Deloitte is seeking to transform the way brands interact with their customers and elevate the human experience. Do you excel at designing and executing omni-channel marketing campaigns using Adobe Campaign? Join our growing team in supporting our clients' ability to communicate the right message to the right customers at the right time.
As a Campaign Manager – Adobe Experience Cloud / Campaign, you will bring considerable campaign lifecycle management expertise to deliver effective omni-channel marketing campaigns, including communications strategy, customer segmentation, content development, campaign execution, KPI measurement, and performance optimization.
As a Campaign Manager, you will bring technical, functional, and product expertise to deliver effective solutions to clients.
- Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement business and technology solutions for large companies.
- Guide teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures for solutions implemented using Adobe Experience cloud products.
- Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Act as a SME for campaign operations and Adobe Campaign best practices and advise clients accordingly to improve the campaign effectiveness
- Gather and document business requirements and translate them into technical specifications
- Make well-informed segmentation and targeting decisions, tailoring communications messages to relevant customer personas at relevant buying cycle
- Guide the preparation of data, segments, email creatives and other configurations
- Oversee the development, execution, and testing of campaign workflows
- Monitor and troubleshoot manual and automated campaigns and data activities in case of failures, and notify stakeholders of relevant outcomes, fluctuations, and plans
- Generate reports and dashboards indicating various performance metrics and KPIs; you'll also be responsible for working with the client to define process improvements and enable campaign automation to increase campaign efficiency
- Manage email deliverability, escalate issues, and work with the email service provider (ESP) to resolve issues with the assistance of other Deloitte technical resources
- Develop training material for various processes in marketing operations
\t This role requires travel 50-80% of the time to the client location, as required by the project.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience executing omni-channel marketing campaigns in campaign management systems
- Minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience using Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Campaign (Adobe certification is a plus)
- Experience writing simple-to-moderately complex SQL queries
- Ability to build workflows, emails, templates, and customer journeys on client specs within Adobe Campaign
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation and other aspects of email execution
- Proven QA experience with data resources, counts, data quality, and creative content
- Experience with out-of-the-box and custom reporting in Adobe Experience Cloud and Adobe Campaign
- Good understanding of databases and ability to work with large data sets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in PowerPoint
- Experience working with Agile methodology and using JIRA to manage and update user stories, project tasks, and deliverables
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with other products in the Adobe (e.g. Analytics, Audience, Target) stack
- Proficient in using email testing and rendering tools (e.g. Email on Acid, Litmus)
- Leveraging Content Management Systems to store, manage version history, and access creative content
- Proficient in leveraging Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, or other reporting tools to create reports to track campaign and deliverability metrics
- Experience working in a distributed team (offshore-onsite model)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20CHICMGRJG019-CM
Apply on company website