Change Management Consultant
Work you'll do
As a Technical Change Management Consultant, you will use data-driven solutions to address the human factors affecting an organization's availability to reach its strategic objectives.
Solution Specialist must have the following:
- Strong value alignment to our core RICCE values (Respect, Inclusion, Community, Commitment and Excellence)
- Utilize Deloitte's proprietary methods and tools to develop the overall Organizational Change Management strategy and detailed plan for the full lifecycle of the technology implementation
- Responsible for deliverables on the different components of OCM activities (change management, organizational alignment, communications, and training)
- Ensure OCM activities are aligned with the overall project timeline and key milestones, and are integrated with other work streams as required
- Execute ideas and concepts
- Develop and deploy OCM activities as required by the project, such as but not limited to, drafting communication materials, creating and delivering training materials, implementing workforce transition plans and readiness surveys
- Work effectively under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement
- Contribute to practice development initiatives including culture building, internal community involvement, eminence, recruiting, whitepapers, etc.
A part of Deloitte Consulting LLP, our Human Capital professionals work closely with clients around the world to develop effective and efficient people-centered solutions.
Our team helps clients define their talent strategy and align it with their executive business vision using innovative strategic frameworks that enhance HR service delivery models, set the stage for continuously improving operational excellence, and reimagines the HR brand. Learn more about our Human Capital practice.
Strategic shifts such as new products and services, market expansion, evolving growth strategies, innovative technology, new leadership, or mergers and acquisitions, all impact a company's most important asset, their people. With these shifts, the need to align corporate culture, structure and talent with business strategy becomes more urgent. Deloitte's OT&T practice helps our clients with the critical changes required for success, offering business-oriented and data-driven solutions to drive transformation agendas and achieve high impact, sustainable business results. Learn more about our Organization Transformation & Talent practice.
- Bachelors' Degree in related field of study (such as business, management, human resources, instructional design, organizational behavior or psychology)
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience on technology implementation projects (SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Siebel, Salesforce.com, Workday, SuccessFactors, custom solutions) in a relevant industry or consulting environment
- Minimum two (2) years of experience executing organizational change management initiatives (communications, training, change readiness assessment, impact analysis, stakeholder management, leadership alignment, etc.) on engagements in a relevant industry or consulting environment
- Working knowledge and experience of MS Office applications and training development tools (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must live near, or relocate to, Gilbert, AZ, Mechanicsburg, PA or Lake Mary, FL.
- Demonstrated communications and/or change management experience
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and follow through
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt and operate effectively in ambiguous or rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Project Management support and Work Plan development experience
- Risk and issue management background
- Ability and willingness to acquire U.S. Security Clearance preferred, but not required
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 19983
Apply on company website