Channel Sales Manager – Cloud Engineering
Deloitte is currently seeking candidates for our Channel Sales Manager (CSM) roles focusing on Cloud transformations enabled by AWS Cloud and Google Cloud in multiple locations. CSMs will be dedicated to one of the two vendors, and will manage these vendors relationships across a specific geography, coordinating across the other selling resources that Deloitte brings to a sales cycle. CSMs will need to have strong networking skills, attention to detail, outstanding oral / written communication skills, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment across a matrixed organization.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the sales process.
Cloud CSMs are members of Deloitte's Cloud Engineering consulting business. Cloud CSMs, working closely with Cloud Sales Executives and Cloud Engineering Principals/Managing Directors, focus on securing relationships with AWS/Google Corporate Sales teams to uncover opportunities, develop territory sales strategies, and act as an advisor to pursuit teams throughout the sales process.
The CSM will act as the main point of contact for the AWS/Google sales team in the region. The CSM will focus on the vendor relationship with AWS/Google Account Managers/FSRs, and Regional Managers, co-facilitate meetings, quarterly business reviews, maintain the vendor specific pipeline for the region, plan for and coordinate key client events.
The role involves:
- Creating awareness\nof Deloitte's AWS/Google capabilities with the respective vendors
- Utilizing these relationships to uncover new sales opportunities in the region
- Partnering with the Cloud sector-specific Sales Executive to develop sales opportunities for the Cloud Engineering Practice
- Assisting with business development activities by connecting the appropriate Deloitte Cloud Sales Executive and Deloitte Cloud PPMD team with the appropriate AWS/Google sales team for particular accounts
- Leading AWS/Google opportunity management process, including creating and updating relationship management system entries, reporting and maintenance
- Leading the alliance planning session preparation, including agenda development, research, materials gathering and consolidation, coordination among alliance leadership, logistics, as well as notes capture and report outs
- Collaborating with marketing teams to: \n\n
Propose ideas for alliance team to connect\nwith clients, including customization of Deloitte eminence materials and\ndistribution of relevant thought-leadership to key stakeholders
Identify brand differentiators at the\nclient and create client-specific marketing materials
Promote Deloitte presence at vendor events\nto vendor contacts and Deloitte clients.
- Supporting the alliance team in\n collecting and centrally storing relevant client materials\n (qualifications, proposals, etc.)
- Providing recommendations to AWS/Google\n leadership related to alliance management and infrastructure\n
- Ability to travel to key events\n (estimated 25% travel)
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional relationship building/relationship management skills to establish rapport, trust and confidence with vendor team.
- Team player
- Project management experience (process-oriented) and ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple tasks
- Demonstrated success performing in a large matrixed organization
- Excellent written and oral communications skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite – strong PowerPoint and Excel skills critical
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to act autonomously, self-starter
- Quick learner with high energy and creative problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, ability to adapt to changing environment
- Understanding of Cloud Transformation and\nthe Cloud technology ecosystem
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRJK011-CL5
Apply on company website