Cloud Native Architect
Do\nyou want to be at the forefront of Deloitte's emerging cloud practice? We're\nlooking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address our clients' most\ncompelling Cloud needs. You will work along-side top engineers and\ntechnical thought leaders building Cloud solutions helping shape the future of\nglobal enterprises. You will be at the heart of the technical solutioning and\nleading edge product development.
Lead/support technical teams to architect, build, and deploy\ncloud native solutions across one or more cloud service providers (CSPs) to\nsupport enterprise clients. Cloud Native Architects are responsible for guiding\nclients through their cloud transformation journeys by designing distributed\nsolutions using cloud-native platforms. Architects will work closely with other\ncloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
Work with cloud infrastructure architects to migrate\nexisting applications to a cloud native-platform, when applicable
- Oversee build of cloud-native applications based on\nscalable, portable, and resilient designs
- Drive evaluation of different platforms, gather\ninformation on differences in cloud-native implementations, and conduct\nresearch on the platform behavior under different workloads
- Understand design patterns, domain-driven design,\ncomponent based architecture, and evolutionary architecture
- Understand cloud-native architecture concepts and have\nknowledge of best practices for high availability, scalability, resilience,\nperformance, and security requirements in the cloud
- Develop a roadmap for migrating a monolithic application\nto a micro-service architecture
- Review platforms used by the client and suggest\nimprovements in automation, continuous integration/continuous deployment\n(CI/CD) practices, security, and platform services
- Communicate effectively through strong written and oral\ncommunication skills for technical and non-technical audiences
- Integrate with non-cloud technologies and third-party\nvendor products/services
Google –\nProfessional Data Engineer; AWS – DevOps Engineer; Azure – MCSE: Cloud Platform\nand Infrastructure (Development Focus)
Our Cloud Engineering team focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of: Cloud Strategy, Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development, Cloud Integration & APIs, Cloud Migration, Cloud Infrastructure & Engineering, and Cloud Managed Services. We help our clients see the transformational capabilities of Cloud as an opportunity for business enablement and competitive advantage.\n\n
Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility and resilience, and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients towards a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions and Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.\n\n
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance
- 7+ years software or infrastructure architecture\nexperience
- 2+ years experience with micro-services architecture
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Knowledge of EA principles and methodologies
- Experience with Servers, Infrastructure, Platform Sizing,\nInfrastructure Cost Reduction
- Possess any additional certifications (one or more) for\nthe design/development of distributed solutions on a leading infrastructure\nplatform such as:
- \n - IBM Certified Solution Architect – Cloud Computing Infrastructure v3
- \n - Google Cloud Platform Qualified Developer
- \n - Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
- \n - VMWare Certifications (Data Center Virtualization, Cloud\nManagement and Automation, Network Virtualization)
- \n - Red Hat Certified Architect
- Possess a certification for the architecture and\nimplementation of solutions on a leading distributed software platform (e.g.,\nSalesforce Technical Architect Certification).
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.\n\n
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.\n\n
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.\n\n
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.\n\n
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.\n
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20ROSCCONBE064-CBO
Apply on company website