Cloud Sales Executive – Mulesoft IntegrationServices
Are you a sales professional that has anentrepreneurial spirit, relevant marketplace experience, and demonstrated salesexpertise and success? If so, Deloitte Services LLP is looking for atop-performing technology Sales Executive to focus on selling MuleSoftIntegration Services.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supportsDeloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing salesopportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and ManagingDirectors, these sales executives focus their highly skilled efforts insecuring relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncoveropportunities, develop effective sales strategies, manage the pursuitprocess and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the salesprocess.
Deloitte was named MuleSoft's Global Partner of theYear for four of the last five years and was named North American Partner ofthe Year the last five years. Our MuleSoft Community of Practice consists ofover two thousand practitioners across twenty countries. Learn more aboutDeloitte's work with MuleSoft and Salesforce in our WSJ Article: https://deloitte.wsj.com/cio/2020/09/25/salesforce-scaling-for-future-growth-with-reusable-apis/
What You'll Do:
The Sales Executive (SE) is responsible for developingqualified pipeline, and closing deals involving Deloitte's Cloud Services andProducts. Key responsibilities of thejob are to –
- Drive demand for Deloitte Cloud consulting and related services related to MuleSoft across functions by engaging client executives, account team leaders and service line practitioners
- Devise and execute sales strategies and tactics across the full Cloud Service array that result in exceeding sales goals
- Prospect, target, and build pipeline with prospective clients that fit theassigned market profile for MuleSoft Integration Services
- Develop credibility and relationships with account teams and clients through fluency in cloud technology as it relates to a range of business issues
- Cultivate relationships with MuleSoft and Salesforce Account Executives to drive opportunity closures
- Understanding of large digital transformations led by SAP, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce, or other large enterprise technologies
- Advise and educate account team leaders on pursuit strategies, win themes, solution architecture, commercial models and cloud technology ecosystem partners
- Support the Deal Desk operation by being the cloud sales expert on large pursuits
- Engage with industry and sector leaders to develop cloud market strategies and solutions that will position Deloitte as #1 in the category
- Develop and execute joint sales strategies with primary ecosystem partners at the account level in coordination with account leaders and alliance team members
- Identify and refer technology resell opportunities
- Connect Cloud SMEs to pursuits and engage them in architecting cloud solutions
- Work with the Pursuit and Sales Effectiveness teams to create and execute cloud sales campaigns
- Assist in facilitating cloud experience labs
- Manage the sales process from initial identification through closure and “own” the sale
- 2+ year successful track record selling cloud services
- Fluency related to MuleSoft, integration services, microservices, API's, and Center for Enablement (C4E)
- Working knowledge of the cloud technology landscape and marketplace
- Competent at engaging and developing business with alliance / ecosystems partners in the cloud space
- Experience selling high end, project-based, professional consulting services, characterized by long sales cycles and both large and small dollar transactions
- Possess a minimum of 10 years' experience managing large client relationships
- Track record of business relationships with senior client executives
- Ability to work as a team player and solution catalyst
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Demonstrated leadership expertise
- Proven expertise in leading complex a sales process
- Ability to craft sophisticated solutions with creative value propositions and economic models
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional executive presence and business acumen
- Team facilitation skills
- An ability for gaining access and influencing decision-makers at the highest levels in client organizations
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Undergraduate degree
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E21NATSSMGRJK041-CL6
Apply on company website