Are youinterested in working in a dynamic environment that offers opportunities forprofessional growth and new responsibilities? If so, Deloitte &Touche LLP could be the place for you. Traditional security programs haveoften been unsuccessful in unifying the need to both secure and supporttechnology innovation required by the business. Join Deloitte's Advisory CloudCyber Risk Services team and become a member of the largest group of Cyber Riskindividuals worldwide.
As a Cloud Security Senior Consultant (Azure DevSecOps) , you willbe at the front lines with our clients supporting them with their Cloud CyberRisk needs specifically helping them navigate the challenges of designing,implementing, monitoring, and enforcing security through the DevSecOps processas they begin implementing infrastructure and services as code. You will takeenterprises to the next level of cloud maturity as you enforce securitystandards and controls through build and release pipelines. This will include:
- Conducting cloud security analysis, recommendations andconfigurations of prospective clients' Microsoft Azure Cloud platforms
- Providing guidance on proper DevSecOps methodology, people,process, infrastructure, and governance
- Support clients deploying and securing AzureIaaS or PaaS solutions into the Azure platform through a DevOps pipeline suchas Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub, or GitLab
- Establishing pipelines and repos within Azure DevOps
- Implementation of automation technologies such as PowerShell,Python, ARM templates, JSON for Azure Policy, Terraform, Chef and Puppet andthe development and delivery of automation scripts
- Helping organizations tackle modern security challenges as theyshift security to the left in DevOps
- Troubleshooting system level problems in a multi-vendor,multi-protocol network environment.
- Documenting platform technical issues, analysis, clientcommunication, and resolution as part of cyber risk mitigation steps.
- Assisting clients with configuration and delivery of cloudsecurity and compliance reports.
- Providing technical support for Azure DevOps, Azure Policy, andARM services and resolve service-related issues through research andtroubleshooting and working with Microsoft.
- Implementation of industry leading practices around Azure DevOpscyber risks and cloud security for clients.
Deloitte Advisory'sCloud Cyber Risk team helps complex organizations more confidently pursue theirgrowth, innovation and performance agendas through proactive management of theassociated cyber risks. Our professionals provide advisory and implementationservices that integrate risk, regulatory, and technology skills to help clientstransform their legacy programs into proactive Secure.Vigilant.Resilient.TMcyber risk programs. Join the team developing the future state of cyber risksolutions. Learn more aboutDeloitte Advisory's Cyber Risk Services practice.
Workingexperience in at least two of the areas listed below.
· 4+years of demonstratable experience as a developer or using scripting languagessuch as PowerShell or Python to automate solutions for enterprise-widechallenges
· 4+years of demonstratable hands-on technical experience with Microsoft Azuredeploying and securing IaaS or PaaS solutions into the platform through aDevOps pipeline such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins, GitHub, or GitLab
· 4+years of demonstratable hands-on technical experience deploying Azure security,governance, and identity solutions such as Azure Policy, Azure AD, PIM, AzureMonitor, Security Center, and Azure Sentinel
Ideallythe following cloud-related technical experience:
· 2+years of professional hands-on experience using Azure DevOps to deploy AzureInfrastructure and Platform as code
· 2+years enabling DevSecOps in DevOps pipelines empowering development teams tocomply with security controls and standards through code, or secure templatessuch as ARM or Terraform
· 1+years work experience working with an Agile framework such as SCRUM and a clearunderstanding of the various activities such as backlog and sprints
· 1+years working with Azure Repos or git repositories and a solid understanding ofbranch methodology
· 1+years working with security teams to create baseline configuration standards toenable Azure services for the enterprise to comply with CIS or FEDRAMP controls
· Travelup to 40% (While 40% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19,non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
· BA/BSDegree required. Ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security,Information Security, Engineering, Information Technology.
· Mustbe legally authorized to work in the United States without the need foremployer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
· PreviousConsulting or Big 4 experience preferred.
· Certificationssuch as: Microsoft new roles-based certifications, CCSP, CCSK, CISSP, CCNP,CCNA, MCSE, MCSA certification a plus.
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best workevery day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there'salways room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in additionto hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. Fromon-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at DeloitteUniversity, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue togrow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, TheLeadership Center.
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about whatworking at Deloitte can mean for you.
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Lifeat Deloitte.
Deloitteis led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more aboutDeloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feelprepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you doyour research: know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check out recruitingtips from Deloitte professionals.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte Advisory” means Deloitte & Touche LLP, which provides audit and enterprise risk services; Deloitte Financial Advisory Services LLP, which provides forensic, dispute, and other consulting services; and its affiliate, Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP, which provides a wide range of advisory and analytics services. Deloitte Transactions and Business Analytics LLP is not a certified public accounting firm. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. These entities are separate subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/ban-the-box-notices.html
Requisition code: E21NATFSRCLCL202-SGO
Apply on company website