Commercial Resale Sales Executive - Senior Manager
Enjoy driving sales revenue and profitability? In alignment with Deloitte Resell + Alliances, the Commercial Consulting Resale Sales Executive, Senior Manager role has the unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a resale program that will make a significant impact in the firm.
The Sales Center of Excellence (COE) supports Deloitte's businesses in uncovering, nurturing, and closing sales opportunities. Working hand-in-hand with Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, the Resale Sales Executives focus their highly skilled efforts in securing relationships with qualified targets and decision makers to uncover opportunities, develop effective Resale sales strategies, manage the Resale pursuit process and act as a key advisor to the pursuit team throughout the entire Resale pursuit lifecycle.
Deloitte U.S. Resale team focuses on reselling of software, hardware and cloud services with our 73+ Resale Alliance Partner agreements to our existing and new client base. The Resale team does this by collaborating with Deloitte Partners, Principals and Managing Directors, Sales Executives and Alliance Managers across Deloitte to identify client engagements where there is a potential to bundle hardware, software and cloud services sales (Resale) with implementation and support services.
The Technology Resale Sales Executive is responsible for performing all sales activities pertaining to reselling software, hardware and cloud services to targeted clients. Major responsibilities include:
- Helping increase awareness of Resale within Deloitte
- Building strong relationships with vendors
- Leveraging understanding overall Deloitte offering portfolio and go-to-market strategy to build business
- Generating new Resale leads by networking with Deloitte's Alliance Managers, Partners, and Principals, and attending vendor and industry events
- Driving and managing the Resale related activities during the customer sales cycle
- Identifying and communicating the value of Resale
- Design, develop and present sales proposals and presentations for stakeholders + clients
- Owning and managing Resale part of sales process where applicable
- Identifying and communicating the value of Resale to each client
- Working closely with Resale Operations team which handles execution of resale deals end-to-end (from deal registration, pricing, contracting all the way to deal execution)
- Managing and reporting sales activity and forecasts to management
- Collaborate with senior Deloitte PMDs and vendor leadership to develop ecosystem solutions
- Develop new revenue models for the group
- Deal shaping with Deloitte Client Teams
Travel up to 50% depending on assigned location and territory (while travel of up to 50% is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Minimum 15+ years' experience with technology or services sales
- Experience selling Software, Hardware and/or Cloud products or services
- Experience with successfully collaborating with leaders that resulted in marketplace wins
- Ability to develop strong business-to-business relationships with CXO's; especially Head of Purchasing
- Ability to work as a team player and to be coached and mentored by other proven Sales and Resale professionals
- Exceptional interpersonal written and verbal communication skills
- Strong networking and negotiation skills
- Experience in navigating in a matrixed organizational structure (Partnership)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Business development experience in a solution oriented selling environment, driving resale
- Teamwork, fostering of relationships, and developing consensus in a collaborative selling environment is critical
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Education: Advanced degree(s)
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 14112
Apply on company website