Do you have a nose for recognizing and managing risk as an organization takes on new business and projects? Is one of your strengths investigating and researching to find potential issues? Then our Conflicts team is looking for talent like you!
Work You'll Do
- Search various databases for existing client relationships that may be in conflict with a new proposal.
- Search web sites for information about corporate affiliations (such as parent/subsidiary).
- Apply judgment to design effective database searches and to distinguish relevant search results from those that are irrelevant. Accumulate the search results, and communicate the search results to the proposal team.
- Assist US proposal teams in performing an international conflict check with the applicable foreign Member Firms.
- For a DTTL proposal, prepare and circulate a conflict check message to the affected U.S. personnel, monitor the responses received, and independently or in consultation with a manager, follow up and coordinate with LCSPs to obtain resolution of potential conflicts of interest, and communicate the resolution to the foreign Member Firm.
The Risk & Brand Protection teams are strategic enablers of growth by proactively identifying and managing quality, risk, professional conflicts of interest, and other business risks that Deloitte faces in the marketplace. On a broader scale, Risk & Brand Protection protects, preserves, and enhances our reputation by helping our senior executives identify, assess, manage, and respond to top-tier risks and crises or incidents that could undermine the firm's brand and reputation.
- Knowledgeable of the regulatory bodies (SEC/AICPA/PCAOB) and their role in the accounting profession
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills, prior exposure to international business correspondence a plus
- Solid knowledge of world's geography
- Excellent data-entry skills and attention to detail
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions
- Occasional overtime may be required during peak periods.
- Recent recipients of a Bachelor's degree in related fields are also encouraged to apply.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.'
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, “Deloitte” means Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 53579
Apply on company website