Position Summary Legal Business Associate Consultant, Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) Would you enjoy being part of a team that helps multinational organizations transform their contract lifecycle management processes by leveraging enabling technologies, process reengineering and alternative delivery models? Deloitte Legal Business Services (LBS) assists corporate legal department clients with end to end, contract lifecycle management, as well as helping them respond to regulatory and other trigger events compelling organizations to analyze their contract portfolios and process. Bring your expertise and client service skills to Deloitte and click “apply” now! Work you'll do
As an Associate II in Legal Business Services, you will work on corporate legal department CLM engagements for large and complex organizations. This role will have a heavy focus on CLM processes, technologies, CLM Project Management, and CLM engagement delivery.
Responsibilities will include delivering
- Contract engagements for corporate legal department clients – assisting with engagement playbooks, delivery team training, leading, and quality controlling the work product of teams supporting business as usual contract creation, contract negotiation support, contract archiving, and obligations management.
- Contract consulting engagements for corporate legal department clients-including contract functional operating model design and benchmarking; CLM technology platform identification, selection and implementation; and CLM process re-engineering
- Contract review, abstraction, analysis, and remediation services in response to regulatory and other triggering events.
- Process and operational efficiencies within the legal department contracting function
Globally, Deloitte provides Legal Business Services and, outside the US, Legal Advisory Services (traditional “practice of law”/legal advice), enabling us to serve our clients when, how, and where needed. Today's multinational organizations need advisors who can assist them with day-to-day legal activities and corporate life events, and who can serve them well in many jurisdictions. Deloitte has a long-standing reputation for helping clients navigate complex, cross-border issues. As a part of the Deloitte network of member firms that spans many countries with thousands of professionals, Legal Business Services brings global perspectives and deep market and industry knowledge.
- Juris Doctorate (or equivalent)/MBA/ Paralegal certificate with 4 year degree or
- PMP/Six Sigma Black or Green Belt or other similar certification
- 5+ years of experience of relevant legal experience, alternative legal service industry, or legal operations
- Experience with commercial contract law (i.e. key contract clauses/issues such as indemnification, limitation of liability, warranties, etc.)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other technology skills (Excel, PPT, Visio, Power BI, Tableau)
- Travel up to 25%, (While 25% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- At least one of the following accreditations/or willing/able to get :
- Licensed CPA in state of practice/primary office
- Licensed Attorney (or their foreign equivalents)
- Individuals without the academic credentials to qualify for CPA certification require an advanced degree in the Legal profession or a relevant industry certification
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 15529
Apply on company website