Associate, Legal Business Services - Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM)
Would you enjoy being part of a team that helps multinational organizations transform their contract lifecycle management processes by leveraging enabling technologies, process reengineering and alternative delivery models? Deloitte Legal Business Services (LBS) assists corporate legal department clients with end to end, contract lifecycle management, as well as helping them respond to regulatory and other trigger events compelling organizations to analyze their contract portfolios and process. Bring your expertise and client service skills to Deloitte and click “apply” now!
Work you'll do
As an Associate in Deloitte's Legal Business Services function, you will work on corporate legal department engagements for Fortune 1000/FTSE 100/Global 5000 clients. You will be an integral team member, supporting ongoing contract review, drafting, negotiation, and ongoing obligations management engagements. As a team member supporting these activities you will be leveraging contract lifecycle management technologies and be expected to deliver in accordance with both quantitative (i.e. contract request turnaround time) and qualitative (i.e. contract review and drafting accuracy) key performance indicators. You will embrace opportunities to drive efficiencies and continuous improvement into your engagement delivery.
- Review, abstract, draft, redline, negotiate a broad range of commercial contractual agreements, including but not limited to: NDAs, MSAs, SOWs, licensing agreements, distributions agreements, data protection agreements, marketing agreements, and sponsorship agreements.
- Delivery the above activities in accordance with agreed upon key performance indicators tracking speed, efficiency, and accuracy.
- If necessary, support the reviewing and updating of contract negotiation playbooks.
Globally, Deloitte provides Legal Business Services and, outside the US, Legal Advisory Services (traditional “practice of law”/legal advice), enabling us to serve our clients when, how, and where needed. Today's multinational organizations need advisors who can assist them with day-to-day legal activities and corporate life events, and who can serve them well in many jurisdictions. Deloitte has a long-standing reputation for helping clients navigate complex, cross-border issues. As a part of the Deloitte network of member firms that spans many countries with thousands of professionals, Legal Business Services brings global perspectives and deep market and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong substantive understanding of general commercial contractual agreements and the key clauses typically found in these agreements i.e. limitation of liability, indemnification, warranties, termination etc.
- Two or more years' experience reviewing, drafting, negotiating, and managing general commercial contractual agreements.
- Level of familiarity with technology and its application in the contract lifecycle management field
- Strong Microsoft Office and other technology skills including, but not limited to, Excel, PPT, Visio, Power BI, Tableau
- Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
- Exceptional communication (to both internal and external stakeholders) and collaboration skills
- Superior client presentation skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Willingness to travel domestically
lbstax Recruiting tips
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 32467
Apply on company website