Are you a creative thinker who loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though innovative technology solutions? Are you passionate about customer strategy, digital design, marketing, and platform development? Our Customer & Marketing Offering Portfolio integrates the differentiated customer and marketing businesses that support the mission-critical goals of federal, state and local government agencies, and higher education institutions. By joining our team, you will play a vital role in making an impact for our clients and the people they serve through our growth strategy, enhanced user experiences, and engagement through the entire lifecycle of customers' interactions with the public sector.
Work you'll do
- Support the Knowledge Management Manager with developing and publishing knowledge articles to facilitate the training, education, and procedures of our Digital Contact Center.
- Utilize excellent written communication skills to create content
- Support the KM team by creating, updating, and maintaining KM documents.
- Develop and oversee contact center knowledge governance process
- Assisting the lead with supporting documents
- Collaborate with different Contact Center stakeholders and clients
- Driven to produce project deliverables in a timely manner
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice – our people, ideas, technology and outcomes—is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Contact Center practice is part of Deloitte's GPS Customer Strategy and Applied Design offering. It focuses on advising, implementing, and operating contact center operations and technology to elevate the human experience in a digital world. The Contact Center practice achieves this by helping our clients discover, design, and implement tailored contact center operations and telephony solutions. We bring knowledge and solutions to uncover the behaviors, motivations and preferences of our clients' customers and develop new experiences for them. We are a matrixed organization where we align various resource groups to deliver and provide high quality services.
- 3+ years experience as a Knowledge Management Specialist or Training Lead
- 2+ years of contact center experience
- 2+ years of experience creating internal documents such as governance procedures, one-pagers, training articles.
- 1+ years management experience with at least 2 direct reports
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Up to 25% travel required
- Bachelor's degree
- Variety of Contact Center experience in areas such as QA Management, Training, or Ops Management.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Previous Management Consulting experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
From developing a stand out resume to putting your best foot forward in the interview, we want you to feel prepared and confident as you explore opportunities at Deloitte. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte recruiters.Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.Our people and culture
Our diverse, equitable, and inclusive culture empowers our people to be who they are, contribute their unique perspectives, and make a difference individually and collectively. It enables us to leverage different ideas and perspectives, and bring more creativity and innovation to help solve our client most complex challenges. This makes Deloitte one of the most rewarding places to work. Learn more about our inclusive culture.Professional development
From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to build new skills, take on leadership opportunities and connect and grow through mentorship. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Learn more about our commitment to developing our people.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Consulting LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Deloitte will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws. See notices of various ban-the-box laws where available.
Requisition code: 52592
Apply on company website